Chapter 47

Jung Ra In's POV

Time skip: 3 weeks

3 weeks past and it was my life's worst 3 weeks, my wound of gun shot healed thanks to BTS and especially Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkookie.

"Ra In" Jimin dashed to me and hugged me tightly.

"Go away Jimin" taehyung said in a annoying voice.

"Ra In me too a hug" i went to gave Jungkook a tight hug.

Taehyung was folding his arms pouting,his brows were pointing downwards, how cute.

Without any warning, i hopped onto taehyung hugging him.

He was suprised but he hugged back.
*
Time skip...

Lessons are OVER finally, i've been flipping my brain upside down to think if i should be my original self.

My conclusion was..

Yes, i don't want to be the old nerd who wears big and baggy uniform, have messy hair all the time and wear big round glasses that cover my big eyes.

I think it's time i reveal part of myself to this society.

Home...

I changed into a blue floral dress and went to the mall. Today's the day i change myself.

Mall...

First stop, contact lenses shop.

I went inside and picked a 3 types of lenses, black ones, the gray ones and the natural brown ones.

Next stop, my uniform.

The lady measured the exact size of my body and she gave me a set of new uniform, gym clothes and pants to try on.

The uniform was a nice fit, the skirt was half way my thigh. I looked myself in the mirror, i could see my curves i i haven't seen for ages.

My gym clothes were nice and tight fitted like the uniform. I payed for everything and left to the hair salon.

This was my second time here, the first time was with Jimin oppa, now i'm here alone.

"Annyeonghaseyo" i greeted.

"Do you have any plans on you hair?"

What plans should i have? I should dye it first then get my hair straight and into volume.

"Yea i do have, can i dye my hair into a Peachy- Pinkish colour? Then straightened it giving it volume?"

"Sure!"

And my bangs grew back to long fringes untill my chin. So i might as well go back to my previous hairstyle.

Kim Taehyung's POV

"I don't want to go"

"Let's go hyung! I need to get my hair to brown" Jungkook retorted.

"Ya let's go i need to get my red hair to black now" not you too jimin?

"Fine let's go"

Mall...

We went to the mall, where we always dye our hair at.

I didn't want to do any hair dyeing but the female hairstylist insisted.

So whatever, i decided to dye it red. It's a vibrant colour.
*
An hour or two passed, i woke up after felling asleep, it's time to see my hair results.

It was really red.

Now it's my turn to become the red man. Not Jimin's.

"Damn that red hair" Jimin kept touching my hair.

"Damn that black hair" i sarcastically touched his hair too.

"Kyaaa hyung let's go home now" Jungkook pulled us both.

Jung Ra In's POV

OMAGOODNESS, i feel like a cotton candy. That pink and pink orangy colour it's so nice.

"Done!"

My hair was soft and smooth, with volume to it.

I thanked the hairstyler and grabbed all my shopping bags and payed my bills.

My make over is done.