Chapter 26

Kim Tae Hyung's POV

I went back to my dorm and changed into a black Tee and ripped black jeans with leather puma shoes then went to pick Ra In up.

She is really slow, I can see her touching up her makeup at the side of her window, She cute with her bangs.

Ten minutes of waiting, she is finally done she came down wearing a light blue off shoulder short dress , white sneakers. She let her straight hair with bangs curled up covering her eyebrows.

She looks like an angel she's so flawless

"Yah Yah taehyung" i snapped out of my world and grabbed Ra In's hand pulling her to somewhere.

Amusement Park...

Amusement park a place where i wanted to go with BTS but they didn't have time.

"Taehyung can we eat cotton candy? And ride the rollercoster?"she pleaded with puppy eyes.

-

We at alot of food and rided alot of rides Isn't she scared?

We almost went to all of the scariest ride and she didn't even blink abit. She's fearless uh?

"Let's go to the haunted house ride." I said

Jung Ra In's POV

"Let's go to the haunted house ride" taehyung said, shit i tried avoiding that.

Since i was little i always feared the dark,ghost and especially jumpscares. Anything relate to horror it just sucks.

"E-erm Sure !Lets go it'll be fine R-Right?" Aish why am i stuttering? Taehyung sure does know my weakness.

Taehyung picked the ghost and dolls theme out of all three other themes. I gluped in fear.

The tunnel could be seen, it was dark, cracked walls and doll heads could be seen at the coner of my eye.

I looked at taehyung and he just smiles is he possesed?

Suddenly the ride started, it started slow i was inches away from dolls that had broken arms and legs.

Flashes of ghost could be seen, it was awfully dark.

The ride speeded up , there was spooky music played, lauging and crying.

It reminded me of my mom and dad those innocent cries, i could take it anymore i started to tear up.

Tears was at the brink of of eyes it slowly fell unknowingly.

I was really cold my body was shivering in cold sweat, i grabbed taehyung's black tee.

Kim Tae Hyung's POV

Someone grabbed my tee causing it to fall to one side.

I turned and looked it was Ra In, she was afraid and she was shaking.

I look at her face she was tearing up, is she okay i shouldn't have brought her to this ride

"Ra In? You okay?" I said softly avoiding her to get scared.

Boom a mannequin fell off hanging from the roof of the tunnel.

Ra In jumped in shock speechless, she was too shock.

The ride finally ended, i told her that the ride was over, she didn't react but she just kept staring at her feet.

I grabbed her by the shoulder and dragged her out to a bench.

"Ra In?" I called she looks soulless, i stood up and wanted to buy some drinks to cool her down abit.

"T-taehyung S-stay p-please" she grabbed my hand and a tear rolled down her eye.

Aish taehyung you maded this mess, i pulled Ra In into a hug suprisingly she hugged back even tightly.

I sended her back home but her eyes seemed that she didn't want me to leave her.

I stood outside of her house ensuring that she was asleep and okay her light in the room closed and i left for the dorm.

Jung Ra In's POV

I knew taehyung was waiting outside of the house so i had to close the light to let him know i'm asleep.

I cried not because of the ride but because of my parents and I admit the ride was horribly scary but taehyung was there.

I just hope i can overcome that barrier of my parents