Chapter 31

Jung Ra In's POV

Ugh my head, i still haven't recover from fever yet.

"FUCK ,I HAVEN'T PACK FOR JEJUDO!" Luckily i woke up and hour earlier.

" Shirt, Shorts, Skirts, Girls stuff, Towel ,Facial, Hot packs, onesies and lastly Bikini."

-

My head was hanging low and I pulled my black luggage and gathered at the school foyer.

"Ahh oppa is so handsome"

"Ommo oppa!"

"Oppa saranghaeyo"

"Oppa sit with me" the girls fangirl, then a bunch if flower boys came.

"Ra In!" Jungkook dragged his luggage towards me giving me a tight hug.

"Ra In what did you bring why is your luggage so smol you got a couple luggage here taehyung's luggage is black too" Jungkook chuckled

-

We arrived at Incheon airport

We took a good 45 minutes ride to the airport.

I haven't found my seatmate yet.

I boarded the plane and guess what taehyung was my seatmate, jungkook and jimin was seating behind me,Yoongi and Hobi was beside me and jin and namjoon was beside taehyung.

The plane took off, it was really cold in the plane but i brought hot packs. Taehyung looked cold too i slipped a hot pack into his jacket's pocket.

Kim Tae Hyung's POV

It's so warm in my pocket, eh? A hot pack? Was it Ra In? She's cute when she sleeps and she seems paler than usual.

I took off my blue neck pillow and placed it on Ra In's Neck.

The plane finally landed and my ears was popping already Ra In was still fast asleep.

"Ra In wake up" i shook her up and she stumbled while walking she looks half asleep.

"There's another suga here" Hobi joked.

We got our luggage and left to the hotel, Ra In was sleep walking all the way in my neck pillow even yoongi hyung can't do that.

I pulled her luggage for her and she didn't even realised.

"Guys listen up! Boys do not go to the girls room and girls do not go to the boys room. There will be 2 person in each room for girls and 2 person in each room for boys but there will be a group with 3 boys and they will get a bigger room now let me announce the name."

"Suzy and hyemi"
"Suga and hoseok"
"Yumi and Mina"
"Namjoon and Jin"
"Ra In and Hyuna"
"Taehyung,Jimin and jungkook"
"Yoona and Jessica"
"Sungjae and Jaesuk"
"Ji en and Arem"

"Okay now go get your keys you have 4 hours of free time i don't care if you want to sleep of go out just come back here in 4 hours time" that was a long speech from Mr Byun

Room 710 level 17 thats my room.

I peeked at Ra In's key and hers was 711 level 17 yes! Next door.

-