Chapter 29

Kim Taehyung's POV...

Aigioo the way Ra In sleep is so cute her chubby cheeks and panda eyes.

"JUNG RA IN HOW DARE YOU SLEEP IN MY CLASS GO OUTSIDE AND RAISE BOTH OUR HANDS NOW" Mr Ahn shouted.

Ra In jumped out of her seat.

Mr Ahn chased her out,i pissed at him just let her sleep would he?

I took a piece of paper and rolled it into a ball and threwit at him

"WHO IS IT? KIM TAEHYUNG OUTSIDE NOW HANDS UP" he shouted sounding like a squirrel.

I threw him a annoyed glance and went outside.

Jung Ra In's POV

After a beauty nap i woke up leaning against someone's chest, it was warm. Weird enough my arms was lifting by itself.

"Ra In ah are you awake now?" A husky voice turn up behind me. Taehyung?

I turned whipping my hair against his face he was massaging his shoulders and arm.

"Gwenchana? i got a nice nap thankiew" i gave him a aegyo smile.

Kim Tae hyung's POV

Her hair smells like candy.

My hands are so sore after holding Ra In arms up

"Appayo my arms aigioo" i massaged my arms.

"Come here" Ra In suddenly massaged my shoulders her tiny hands are surely very strong.

The bell rung

Lunch time,i'm starving

I dragged Ra In by her high ponytail she tied." K-kim taehyung my h-hair don't p-pulll" she shriek.

I letted her hair go after we reached the cafeteria, as usual she went to buy banana milk and cookies and cream bread.

"Ra In where's you panda eye" Jimin joked.

"Its gone thanks to Taehyungie"

Wait taehyungie? Its cute.

"Ra In call me Taehyungie oppa" i demanded

"Its too long"she said while eating her bread.

"Then call me Oppa" calling oppa doesn't hurt

"Too cringy" she gave me a short answer.

"Stop fighting kids" Jimin sighed

"Neh Oppa" she sofly replied.

Oppa? Jimin?

"Yah me too oppa, why jimin? JIMIN OPPA? Just JiMiN!" i snorted she stuck her tongue out

"Jungkook oppa,Jimin oppa, Hobi oppa, Yoongi oppa Namjoonie oppa,Jin oppa and lastly Taehyung o-omma!"

She stood and ran away leaving the rest of the members laughing their ass out,I chased her around the cafeteria.

I'm way faster than her,

"Gotcha" i grabbed her by her waist she tried to snuggle out of my arms.

Jung Ra In's POV

Urgh you wanna play rough uh?

Taehyung grabbed me by the waist all i did was started poking him by the waist and he collapsed straight on the floor laughing.

I then went straight to find Jimin oppa.

"Oppa save me" i hugged him from the back hiding my face from taehyung.

Jimin was teasing taehyung preventing taehyung from grabbing me off himself,We played the whole lunch the girls was giving me death glares

Time Passed really quick today i had to prepare for today's job.