Chapter 43

Jung Ra In's POV

I fell to the ground, my body was surrendering me. I could feel a hot substance gushing out of my shoulder,arm and my thigh

Blood was drizzing onto the ground i kept looking back to check if the guy was still following me. I was hopping on one leg while leaning against the wall for support.

My face was all pale, i was literally out of breath i really want to give up now.

I fell to the ground and my eye lids got heavier and heavier the next think i knew was darkness.

Kim Taehyung's POV

Damn, why is this kid taking so long.

I've been waiting here for like 35 minutes for her, it's too dangerous for a girl to go home alone at night.Jung Ra In you better com out now or els-

What was that loud bang sound

I jumped again when it sounded, it's coming for the back alley

Another bang sound, what is wrong with me today?

I followed the sound leading to the back alley and there was a ton of strong build guys unconscious.

There was something even stranger, there was a blood trail.

Kim Taehyung detective skills, damn i must be a genius, This surely is no shit Sherlock,I followed the blood trail and tripped over something. 

It was a girls dressed in all black.

"Hey!" I shook her.

I looked at her there was a pool of blood on the ground and i saw 2 gun shots around her body how can this even happen ? I was frozen during that time.

This was a very familiar body shape, i shook her once again.

Turning her around she was wearing a mask.

I took her make off.

My hands started shivering, and my tears fall unconditionally.

"Y-yah Jung Ra In? Y-Yah d-don't scare me" it was Ra In, her lifeless body was there.My mind was all blank i didn't know what to do.

Untill i heard foot steps behind me.

My white uniform turned into a fresh red colour.

"Miss! Miss!!" This swarm of guards came surrounding me.

"You guys better fuck off" i warned.

This girl wearing a black suit was signalling this guy to do something,I hugged Ra In Tight.

"Ugh" was that Ra In?

"Yah Ra In! come to your senses" i cupped her cheeks moving closer to her to hear her breathing.

"T-tae?" Her weak voice was the last thing i ever wanted to hear

"Miss! Miss! Can you hear me? I'll bring you back to boss now!" The girl in the black suit said and Ra In nodded.

"Him too"that was the last words she said before collapsed.

"Let's go we don't have much time"

I carried her into the van

I was holding onto her gun shot on her shoulder blade blood was coming out everywhere.

"WHAT'S THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?!? CAN SOMEONE FUCKING EXPLAIN??" I yelled and i was going crazy.

I reached this huge mansion in a very short time.

The guards carried her to the mini operating room they had.

"Boss" someone greeted.

I turned and look back going towards him grabbing his collar.

"Explain this shit now you asshole" i cursed out loud.

"Sit first" i calmed down and listened.

"Explain"

"You see Ra In has been a Underground fighter with us. She was the best fighter here, you know since her parents passed away while she was young, she fought and kept her identity to prevent hurting anyone"

No one expected this nerd to be a fighter i never once even suspect anything weird.

"Then let me ask you will she be safe?" My voice crack and i broke down again

He gave me a reassuring yes look,I sat against the wall of the Mini operating room looking at my hands,I took out my phone and called Namjoon Hyung

"Hello?" My voice trembled, i felt so tiny at that time, so helpless and so desperate.

"H-Hyung Please s-save me"

"What are you talking about?"

"I can't take this"

"Yah taehyung calm down"

"H-hyung i-i, can't lose this person, I will wait for her"

"Yah taehyung, hello? Taehyung expla-" I grabbed my hair in fustration my hands were all red and stained with Ra In's blood.