Chapter 28

Jung Ra In's POV...

"Class as you know examination are nearing soon, so the school had decided to hold a five days trip to Jejudo next week!" Mr byun exclaimed.

Jejudo I've been there before at the beach, with my parents we would always splash water at each other and my dad and I would end up throwing mom into water.

"Ra In? Are you going?why are you smiling like an idiot?" Jimin oppa called.

"Neh, I am going" Why wouldn't I go?

Time passed pretty quickly today, taehyung would tease me every hour.

"3,2,1 the bell" at last I could get off of taehyung's clutch

-

I went and change into all black, heading to my destination again.

-

"Run and find you mom" I chuckled to the gang members.

Those little boys dragged their friends away and my job ended for the day

I'm so tired, if taehyung didn't disturb me and allowed me to sleep in class I wouldn't be so drowsy.

"Ahjumah!, Tteokbokki hana chuseyo!" I stood infront of the side stall picking out fish cakes.

I still haven't changed from my black attire yet I look like a total bad ass now.

I was eating happily while this guy pushed me and i choked on the ttoekbokki.

"A-ahjusshi watch where yo- Sungjae?" What's he doing here and why is he here Shit my attire,

"Hi" he smiled ewww is he a stalker?

"Don't worry I'm no stalker I just live near by here" he explained i quickly ate my food and left.

Lee Sung Jae's POV

I stalked not exactly i just followed her since i saw leaving her house but then she dissappered for awhile.

I was searching for her then she appeared at the ttoekbokki stall.

This is what i found out, she was in sweat,wore all black for her attire and doesn't look like that person who wear always wear glasses and acts like a nerd.

She also had a change of character and the way she spoke was cold and plainly rude.

She's hiding something...

Jung Ra In's POV

It's the day, i looked myself at the mirror. I had tangled hair and awfully dark eye bags.

Kim taehyung, this boy

School...

"Aigioo Ra Innieeeee what you look like a panda" taehyung chuckled while ruffling my hair.

"Hajimah my hair is gonna get tangled again" i gave a sulkly face to taehyung.

Yes people i got really really really close to BTS especially taehyung,jungkook and jimin.

"JUNG RA IN HOW DARE YOU SLEEP IN MY CLASS! GO OUTSIDE AND RAISE BOTH YOUR HANDS UP NOW!" Mr Ahn our language teacher brawled.

I wasn't sleeping, i was just dozing off, i unhappily dragged my foot outside. Kneeling down while slopply raising my arms up.

-

I woke up feeling someone's chest against my back and my arms was lifting by itself.