Chapter 37

Im Hyuna's POV

Finally that slut knows what i mean.

I Finally got some time off with taehyung oppa.

But there was this hot guy on the beach i left oppa for him since i could get oppa some other time.

"Hey there i no speaker engwish" i spoked in english as he was American.

"Hey babe its okay wanna hang out" he ask and i grabbed him by the neck and started making out with him.

How can a guy not resist me? Pft i brought him to my hotel room but Ra In was in there.

"My erm friender insider how?" I ask him.

This is the reason why Ra In is a Third wheeler.

I shook her roughly but she didn't move nor reply.

So he lifted Ra In with his muscular arms, before the atmosphere here dies down and placed her inside the toilet's bath tub locking the door.

And we continued what we were doing

Kim Tae Hyung's POV

"Jimin where is Ra In?" Jimin asked me.

"Room" i replied. She was supposed to have a drink with us at this time,

"i'll go find her in her room" i told Jimin

-

I knocked onto her door

"Ra In you there?"

Im Hyuna's POV

"Ra In you there?" Aish who is it again i quickly ask the hot guy to hid behind the bed and i wore my clothes.

"Ouh Oppa it's you" i replied it's taehyung.

"Where's Ra In?" He asked why is it always Ra In? I didn't see her, she's not back yet" i lied and it's a good lie.

"Okay" taehyung left.

"It was good knowing you" that hot guy said and i kissed him before bidding him good bye.

I had to shower but Ra In was in there.

She was in the same position after these few hours? Aish i dragged her and threw her to her bed.

Kim Taehyung's POV

"Yoboseyo? Jimin?Ra In's not in her room" i spoke through the phone.

"What? I'll go find her too" he replied. I hung off the phone call walking around my room thinking where she could be.

It's been 4 hours and it's already night where is she? I'll find her at the beach.

Jung Ra In's POV

I opened my eyes slightly,my head was in a throbbing pain, i can't move Nor I can barely breath , all i could do was lay down on my bed paralyzed.

I tried to stood up and opened the door finding help from next door.

I knock on taehyung's door with all the strength i had

"T-taehyung p-please ope-"i didn't get to finish what i had to say and i fell to the cold hard ground.

Kim Taehyung's POV

"AISH" I ruffled my hair in fustrating she not anywhere in this place.

I literally searched the whole beach plus hotel for her.

"Hyung let's go back she might go back to her room" jungkook comforted me,I sighed in defeat

-

I didn't stop finding Ra In even on the way back to the hotel i constantly called her through her phone.

Not paying attention when Jungkook and Jimin shouted for me.

"WHAT!" I shouted back, my eyes widened