Strong Enough

This story does not follow the original manga/show sequence.

I do not own any of the Naruto characters, except for Hannah and her clan, plus a few others.

Btw: I imagine Hannah kind of like Mikasa Ackerman, except with red eyes.

*************************************

I sit at the Hokage's office looking down at my hands.

"Hannah, do you know why I've asked you to come tonight?"

Of course I did, almost everyone did.

"Your parents....... they.... their corpses where found on the outskirts of this village...."

I make my hands into fists and tighten them, biting my lip.

"I'm sorry." he finished.

I nod and stand, "Arigato Hokage," I say bowing, "I- I...I must go, goodnight." I say, hiding my face from his view with my hair.

I look up and smile with tears in my eyes.

"I'll see you later."

I run out of his office without looking back.

"Hannah! Wait!" I hear the Hokage shout, but I just kept going.

I ran through the village, which was very peaceful at this time, I put chakra on my feet in order to run faster and run from roof to roof.

Once I get to the roof of my own house I sit down and hug my knees. Looking up at the full moon I feel my cheecks get cold, the August breeze blowing. I sigh and lean my head against my kness.