Ch.2

I have a very rare and special Kekkei Genkai. Only 3 people from my clan before me have ever been known to have it, which I think are all dead.

I have the ability to, with one touch, see your story, your weaknesses, your darkest secrets, your deepest fears and use then against you.Also, if I activate my Kekkei Genkai, making my eyes glow as well, I can control your emotions, as well as taking them away, transferring them to me. When I'm older I'm supposed to be able to be able to take them away, and destroy them, or put them on someone else. The rest is mystery....

Nobody knows that I possess this Kekkei Genkai, my parents and the Hokage are the only ones aware of it, I'm guessing they took the secret to their graves. I found out I had this Kekkei Genkai when my mom came back from a mission, she had lost a companion and didn't want to talk to anyone. I had gone over to her and with one touch I saw everything, taking away her sadness, and felt it myself instead. Back then I couldn't control it, I stayed away from everyone and every living thing in order to not touch anything, or be touched by anyone.

But now I can control it, and I have a feeling I would be using it...

**********

The next day I woke up a little later than usual, luckily, I hadn't dreamed anything that night. I yawned and stretched, getting up and doing my every day routine, brushed my teeth, showered, making breakfast and heading to school. On my way to school I saw a group of girls surrounding something, the something being Sasuke most likely. I was going to keep on going but I gelt bad for the guy. So instead, I got up on one of the trees and followed them around when they started running.

We got to a point where he lost them and was panting, but his fangirls weren't far away. I pulled him up from his shirt onto the tree and got down myself.

"Where'd he go!"

"I swear I saw him go this way!"

"SASUKE-KUN!" They all shout.

"Hey, You!" I hear one of them say.

I turned around and saw a girl calling me, "Did you happen to see the hottest guy on Eart walk through here?" She asks.

I raise an eyebrow, "OH! You mean Sasuke? Yeah, I saw him go that way." I say, pointing behind me. "Something about buying flowers for someone?"

Immediately all the girls screamed with hearts on their eyes.

"I bet they're for me!"

"Nuh-uh, Sasuke-kun loves me more!"

"Heck no! They're for me!"

"HOLD ON!" One girls shouts.

She comes towards me and gives me a glare, "How do we know you are not lying?" She says, pushing me slightly backwards, "You want to keep Sasuke-kun for yourself! Don't you!"

I try to stay calm and turn my hands into fists, "Now why would I want to do that?"

"I don't know!" She says, but keeps starring at me, "But I know Sasuke-kun wouldn't want a dirty skank like you." She spits out.

My eyes turn red and I come closer to her, "What the hell did you say!" I grab the front of her shirt and pull her closer, "I dare you to say it one more time! Say it!"

She freezes and looks into my eyes, her eyes start filling up with tears and she tries to get away from me. I push her away and look at the other girls.

"You guys have anything to say?!" I say.

They shake their heads and run away, towards the direction I had told them Sasuke went. As soon as they're gone Sasuke jumps down from the tree, I shut my eyes and calm down then start walking away.