Ch. 6

"I had a lot of fun." I tell them, "Thanks."

We were at my house and Sakura was up in the bathroom. My uncle went to his room to change I think. I would be changing too, I wasn't used to wearing dresses.

"How-" Naruto gets cut off by a crash in Saburo's room.

I hear grunting and more crashing.

"Saburo?" I call out.

I quickly run to his room, trying to open the door. I push the door with my shoulder.

"Open up!" I shout.

I grunt and kick open the door, walking inside. The room was a mess, his mirror was broken and his drawer was fallen. I looked around and saw the window open, there was a lot of blood. I run to the window and jump out.

"Hannah! Wait!" Kakashi yells.

I ignore him and follow a trail of blood, running at full speed. I kept hitting myself on tree branches and what not, making the dress rip and getting small cuts. I kept on going until I got to the gate of the village.

"Saburo!" I yell, "Oji-san!"

"Hannah." I hear behind me.

"Where is he?! Where'd he go!"

"Hannah, calm down."

"No! Where's my uncle!"

~~~~~

"We're doing our best to locate your uncle Hannah." the Hokage says, "I sent out my best ninja."

"Thank you Hokage." Kakashi says, bowing slightly.

"Thank you?!" I exclaim.

"Hannah, you have to undestand-" The Hokage says.

"No! What you have to understanis that my uncle has been taken by who knows who! And we're all just sitting around like a bunch of idiots!"

"Hannah! Calm down, this is the Hokage you're talking to!" Kakashi says.

"I don't care! The Hokage is supposed to be on guard no matter what! Where was he when my uncle was taken!" I say, slamming my hands on his table, "So what I want to know is why a couple of strangers come in and our of the village, with my uncle, and you guys didn't even notice!"

Kakashi grabs my arms and puts them behind my back, hitting the back of my knees , making me fall down.

"I said to calm down." he says.

I grunt and try to get free.

"Hannah...." Sakura says.

After a couple of seconds trying to get free, and failing I stop trying. Kakashi lets go after making sure I wouldn't do anything. I stand up and run out of the office.

"Hannah!" I hear Naruto shouts, I ignore him and keep on running.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

A few days later

I sit at the Hokage's office, looking down at my hands.

"Do you know why you're here Hannah?"

"Yes."

I did, we all did.

The Hokage sighs, putting his hands in front of his mouth.

"I'm sorry Hannah, but Saburo-"

"What did they do to him?"

"Hannah, I don't think-"