Ch. 4

I had slept about 2 more hours after Sasuke fell asleep, but had woken up when he moved, lying on his side.

Kakashi came in the next morning, not expecting to see me in Sasuke's bed, he raised an eyebrow.

"He had a nightmare." I mumble.

Kakashi nods, "Well, I expect to see you both in the forest in an hour, you guys need to train." he says.

I nod and look down at Sasuke. Kakashi leaves closing the door. I decide to let Sasuke sleep for a little longer, but he woke up on his own. Opening his eyes then looking over at me.

"Good morning." I say, smiling.

Sasuke frowns, seeming to be thinking, "Did you get any sleep last night?" He asks.

"Yeah, don't worry about it." I say.

"Hannah.." he says warningly.

"I said I did okay? Don't worry about it, I don't sleep much anyway."

Sasuke sighs and sits up, rubbing his eye. I get up and grab my crutch, putting some of my weight on it.

"Kakashi said to meet him in an hour, we're going to train."

"With your leg like that?" he says, looking at me.

I wave my hand dismissively, going to the bathroom, "It's not like I can't train, anyway, I call the bathroom first." I say, closing the door.

I hear Sasuke grunt, I smirk and turn the shower on.

*******

"Thanks for breakfast Tsunami, we'll see you later." I say, smiling.

Me and Sasuke had just finished eating breakfast, Sasuke's hair was still slightly wet since he had taken a shower not too long ago.

I chuckle looking at the ground, Sasuke glares at me. I had accidentally, well... finished the hot water, and Sasuke didn't take that so good.....

"Oh come one Sasuke," I say, "I already said I was sorry." I pout.

Sasuke rolls his eyes and keeps walking, "Hn."

I laughed and then tripped on a tree root, falling to the ground. Sasuke quickly helps me, saving me from face planting the ground.

"Hehe, thanks." I say.

Sasuke let's me go and puts his hands in his pockets, walking away.

-----

When we get to where they were I saw Kakashi standing upside down on a tree.

"That's what we're learning to do?" I say, disappointedly.

"Hannah-chan!" Naruto says, smiling at me, "Did you see that! I'm going to nail this, just wait! Believe it!"

I smile, "Of course you will Naru-kun."

After Kakashi explains how to control the chakra onto your feet in order to be able to walk up a tree, Sasuke, Sakura and Naruto get right to it. I sighed and walked over to a tree, sitting down.

"What are you doing?" Kakashi says.

"What does it look like? I'm sitting down."

"Well then, stand up, just because you're in crutches doesn't mean you can't do anything."

"But I already know how to do this!" I pout.

"Uhuu, sure, show me then."

"What?"

"Show me. Go up that tree over there, then I'll believe you." he says.

"What are we? Five years old?"