Dirty Bitch

Hey admin here, I just wanna let you know that I'm gonna use a 'favorite' character off Sons of Anarchy

Hey admin here, I just wanna let you know that I'm gonna use a 'favorite' character off Sons of Anarchy. For all the Sons of Anarchy lovers.. Agent Stahl will be joining the chapter until maybe 6 or 7. Not sure yet. Anyways let's get to the chapter

The next day, I woke up to loud music and boy screaming also messing around. I get out of Darry's bed and walks in the living room to Tim, and Curly hoot and hollering as Steve and Soda are wrestling each other. I shake my head and laugh just watching it. Soda wins and Steve walks over to me hugging me. I hug back with a smile. "Hi big brother" I said with a huge grin. I had to go talk to a woman named Agent Stahl about something I was evolved in. I head down to the office and walk in her room. "Hello Scarlett" she says sitting down with her coffee and folder with papers in it.

Sitting down, she pulls out a picture of Bob and Randy. I study them. "Why am I looking at Bob Sheldon and Randy Anderson?" I asked her and that's when she spoke up "Mr. Anderson came down and told met that Bob was murdered and you might know someone who killed Bob" I knew the person who killed him was Johnny but I couldn't rat little Johnny out. Johnny out of all people. Looking down I shake my head pushing the papers away from me.  "I don't know anything. I'm sorry" Agent Stahl however knew I was lying since I was covering up my wisdom teeth. "Well you need to sign something for me. It's to say that you were here" I nod signing the papers and just wanted to get out of there. I cover my wisdom teeth and I get up. "I have a really bad toothache. I gotta go" I get up and run out. A few officers whistle towards me and thier sherif yells at them to settle down. Going back to Darrys, a few cops follow me. Steve hugs me and sees a few cops coming in. "Everything okay?" I shrug getting concerned. "I dunno"

Seeing Agent Stahl get out of the car, I whisper 'shit' and she walks over. "Where's Johnny Cade?" We don't say anything and she looks at us. "Okay look, I can have FBI here in 5 min Stat. They'll run through this white trash shit whole" Darry turns his head looking at Steve and I "Get him" Steve and I get Johnny and Johnny gets nervous seeing her. "Johnny Cade, your being taken to custody for man slaughter" Johnny mumbles stuff and puts him in the cop car. Darry walks up to her "How'd you know he was here?"

She looks at me and then back to him handing him a folder but he don't take it. "Cause your girl made a deal" Darry looks at me and I run up to her  "You son of a bitch!" A cop grabs me by the arms and everyone was asking what she was talking about. "You made a deal for Johnny?  What?" Dally asks me and I look down. "I did it for us" Steve pushes me and yells at me.  "I HAD NO CHOICE. LOOK AT EVERYTHING WE'VE BEEN THROUGH!" I yell and Darry pulls my chin up. "For all the time we've been hiding Johnny,  you were gonna turn him over to this bitch" he points to Stahl and everyone yells at me. A cop leads me to the car and I stop in front of Stahl. "You signed my death warrant"

With a grin, she looks at me and pushes her hair back. "I'm sorry but you know what, your brother was right. But this wouldn't work. There's just no trust.." She takes a deep breath "and I had to make sure the princess had turned rat" I spit in her face and get thrown on a car so they can search me but they didn't find anything. They move me away and Stahl walks to me. "the boys will be out in three years. They don't kill anyone.. parole in 14 months" I cry and she hands me a folder. I take it sobbing and they arrest the boys. I get put into a girls home and Pony gets put in jail to.

As I'm sitting in my bedroom reading, the nun walks over to me and tells me that someone is here to see me. It was police man.  He have a discussion and I leave going back to my room to finish my book.

(To all the Orange is The New Black fans.. here's the joke for ya. Haha. It's the pic above)