True Love

So true love...thats what's supposed to come out this entire situation. Most marks match your first love or maybe the second. But for Jahni to mach a person she's never met is abnormal. But according to this "love science" people have seemingly figured out they fit. Across the room whispers could be heard, hard stares could be seen in the mix of disgusted looks. Jahni has honestly never felt more judged in her life. She found her wanting to leave if it wasn't for Oli still holding her hand she might have.

She was eventually escorted to the green room. Beartooth and Under Øath was just hanging out. She didn't speak, make eye contact or any noise. She wanted to be as unnoticeable as possible. They left her there while the meet and greet continued. Slience echoed across the room as all eyes once again was on her. Jahni had zoned out thinking about the events that passed almost thirty minutes ago. She heard beartooth's stage call and watched as she left. Terrified of how her life is going to change. This entire situation has scared her to death. Soon bring me the horizon came back as she figgeted in her seat feeling slightly uncomfortable under Oli's gaze. His smile was gental, and so was his gaze. Everything he did was gental, slow and loving.

Jahni was a virgin to everything. She never kissed any one, felt anything for anyone, never had sex before. She had no idea what to expect. Her heart pounding in her chest as he approached her body.

"Calm down love." Oil smiled.

"I...I um I...I." Jahni couldn't form a sentence.

Oliver gave a small laugh taking a seat next to her.

"Love calm down it's a lot to take in I know but don't forget English on me." Oli joked.