Sweet Ideas

Jahni cautiously picked up the package from the front of her apartment's door. Her hands ran over the box before shaking it lightly. Hear the items inside the box barely moved letting her know it stuffed. Sighing she grabbed her box cutter and opens the box. In neat hand writing was a small not on top.

Hi baby doll just so you know I sent this two days ago but I need your opinion on the new drop dead collection let my know what you think
                                              Love Oli,

Jahni opened the box looking at the sweaters. It's been almost 3 months since she's seen Oliver. Plus this new girl she doesn't know the name of is sending her threating messages. She claimed to be Oliver's true match but lots of girls do so she just over looked.

Nice job on the new collection I can't wait to but it btw there's no return address on the box

Jahni sent of a text to Oliver before repacking everything.

Don't be silly love thoes are yours actually I'm short a model would you mind coming down here and doing it 😅😅

Jahni picked up phone reading the message and decided to play a nice surprise on him.

I'm sorry I can't Oli I have work maybe next time

Jahni replied buying a plane ticket for next week.

She went on with her normal day trying not to think of every thing wrong with her social media. It was still a hectic area. She hasn't posted anything she's seen all kinds of photos of her and Oliver even liked a few. Some people were thrilled some people weren't happy at all. Oliver has tried to stop the hate but it hasn't really stopped.