SAMADHI

SAMADHI - refers to a state of meditative consciousness.

Years passed by. Aarumugath Thambiran predicted his time to unite with the eternal world. He called his adiyars and village leaders and spoke to them to Enshrine him opposite to Lord Dhandayuthapaani's sannidhi All community people accepted his wish. That year the very next day after his ThaiPoosam kavadi dedication to Lord Dhandayudhapaani, Aarumugath thambiran attained the feet of Lord Murugan.

Due to caste differences, those people who accepted Aarumuguanar's wish to Enshrine him opposite to Lord Murugan's sannidhi opposed it. Unable to bury thambiran in his requested place, he was Enshrined on the northern part of the village, on the banks of Aalavurani river, where Dhandayuthapaani's temple bell sound could be heard.

People thought that after the death of Thambiran his sanctity would have declined and so they reneged on their pledge. But the Almighty, who is Truth itself, tested these untruly people. Those people who reneged upon their word, suffered from diseases and became economically challenged. The growth of these high caste people tumbled. Now they realized their mistake and prayed Thambiran to forgive them. After their realization and truthful prayers to Thambiran, their life prospered gradually.They erected a one-stoned pillar in which they lit a lamp daily. Now also we can see that pillar just opposite to Dhandayuthapaani's temple.

 Now also we can see that pillar  just opposite to Dhandayuthapaani's temple

                     SIDDHAR SRI AARUMUGA THAMBIRAN PYRAMID DHYANA BEEDAM