Izabelle

Anushka's POV
After they went virat was continuously asked me how did I do this and how did they come? So I told the whole story about the arrangements. " hey you first tell me, how did they agree to come? My mom is very strict in these........." he stopped. "Ha...?" I asked.

"I mean....you know......mom...is ...is.....it's okay leave it?" He stammered.

"What? Strict? First you tell me what did you try to say first, then I tell you how these all things happened" I said.

"Anu..that, mom is totally opposite to these girls, and when I spoke about you...first she didn't reply but then she came and discuss about us. But Anu trust me you are the first person that...." as he said, " that? please can you say why did your mom got irritated by these girls ha?" I asked him.

"That I was in the relationship with Izabelle for about 2years and....when mom came to know about this...she..didn't approve our love oops not love it just...." he stammered

"Just? What? Only her or? I'm sorry but it's okay you continue" I asked

"Just...you can take it as infatuation😐? Yeah, you can take it as like that!😬" he replied.

"Well....then why did your mom your.." I asked controlling my laugh at his facial expressions.

"Because she is a Brazilian and my mom didn't like her because she hates her behavior moreover Izabelle is too modern." He said.

"If she approved, you would in relationship with her no? Hmmm... then why did you left her?" I asked him.

"I didn't love her, I was been as a friend to her at first but she made me to...Anu please leave it" he said irritatingly. As he said I burst into laughter."why are you laughing now?" He asked me.

"Hmm..well is she still in India?" I asked him. "I don't know probably coz it has been one year that I spoke with her anyways she reminded as a good friend" he said.

" oh...that's good." I said. "But you still didn't answer! How did you?" He asked. As he said, "You were busy in the IPL matches, that time I met your brother in the restaurant coincidently, at first I was damn nervous to speak with him but I got help from Bunty. He was also with him at the time.Then vikas brother made me to speak with your mom. She was so kind and care. But you are saying her as a terrible woman. What a son you are?" I said angrily.

"But you or bunty or bro never revealed about this. Even my mom didn't say anything! I'm disappointed 😞." He said in a very sad tone.

Thanks🙏