Football or Tennis

Virat's POV

It was an evening, while others were busy with their partners, I too was busy with my beautiful better half as watching the tv, actually we didn't watch it, we were fighting for the remote.

As I coming back from the training session, she was sleeping in the bed peacefully so I choose not to disturb her but she woke up as I coming back from the bathroom after took a quick bath. "Hi! Had a nice dream?" I asked while laying my self beside her.

"Hmmmm...." she replied as nuzzles her face in to the crooked of my neck. So I shut my eyes and put my hand around her waist while pulling her more into me. To be honest it was just like a dream. But abruptly we pulled apart coz that time we realized there is match of tennis and football.

She got up first and took the remote from the table and switch on the tv. "Hey on 23rd channel football match is going leave in that" I ordered her. But she "Nope I want to watch the tennis match I can't give it up, I'm a huuugghhe Federer fannnnnn" flattered herself😏

So I got up and tried to fetch the remote but she didn't give me😥 "Anushka I'm a huge Ronaldo fannnnn please change the channel😭" I begged her. But she didn't even notice me, after some while it was a break so I took the opportunity and got the chance to watch the match but not five minutes over she grabbed it again.

"Anushka give it back you watched it for a while but I didn't watch it for at least 10 minutes, please change it to that channel" I plead her. "Watch this, its too interesting or shut your mouth and keep quiet😒" she said😐. "Will not you give me?" I asked her in the intention of grabbing the remote but unfortunately I fell on the gas as my nose punched in to the pillow then what you all think that she would laughed at me no? But the truth is NO! She didn't even notice me that I fell.

"Anushka!!!" I screamed at last so she withdrew and said "Fine you watch your football match, I'm going to....." "Going to??? Where?" I asked her sheepishly. I was half happy that I can watch my football match. "My very very own job sleeping😌" she said while grabbing me. She is such a cutie pie some times. She made me to lay first then she hovered over me and slept as placed her head on my chest. As I opened my mouth to ask her one thing she placed her finger on my lips So I switched off the tv and slept with her for quite some time🤗

Thanks 🙏

I'm so sorry for this chapter, I know it's sucks.
And do check out my new book "Lady Luck"
Comment,vote if you think this is not sucks that much.

And I want to know these days they only had some romantic moments so are you aware of their little serious fight?