Chapter 5

Ricky POV

She's been passes out in the hospital for a whole day. We finally got to go home. She was off and on sleeping a lot.

"Sam.." I whispered in her ear. She moved a bit. "Sam, I love you." I whispered in her ear and kissed her lips softly. Her eyes fluttered opened.

"You l-love me?.." Her eyes were wide. I nodded. "I love you too." She whispered and I leaned into her. My lips pressed them selfs against hers.

Sam POV

All of the guys were sitting in the living waiting for me to talk. I called them down here so I could say sorry. But I can't find the right words.

"Guys.. I uhm-" I cleared my throat. "I'm sorry about.." I looked down at my wrist and Ricky pulled me against his chest. "I'm sorry, I tried to kill myself." The room was silent. "And for being a bitch, and all the other shit I did.."

"We love you." Ghost said.

"We want the best for you." Balz added.

"We fucking need you, just as much as you need us." Chris added.

"You're family to us." Ryan added.

"Sam.. You mean the world to us." Angelo added. Ricky took a deep breathe in, and we all looked at him.

"Sam, I love you far more than any of these dickheads in here." He smirked. I giggled and he chuckled.

"No!" Angelo protested. "I love her way more!" He said getting up, and walking toward us. He grabbed my head and kissed the top.

"Hey! I'm the only who gets to kiss her!" Ricky almost yelled.

Jealous. I giggled to myself.

Chris, Balz, Ghost, and Ryan came up to me and kissed my head. My smiled grew with each kiss.

"Okay, okay. Enough kissing." Ricky wrapped his arms around my waist, and pulled me even closer.

What are we?

I looked up at Ricky.

Should I ask?

He looked down at me. "What?"

"Nothing. Sorry." I got up,

and walked to the kitchen.

"Someone's not getting laid tonight!" Chris teased. I grabbed a beer, and walked back into the living room. I sat between Chris and Angelo on the couch.

"So Sam who did you first sleep with?" Ghost asked, all eyes are on me. I can feel my face immediately turning red, so I quickly look down taking a sip from my beer.

"Come on. Answer, and give me that beer." Angelo said grabbing the beer from my hands, and chugging it. My mouth fell open.

"That was my beer!" I playfully slapped his chest.

"And guess who's underage and who's not." He chuckled.

"But Ricky drinks!"

"That's because I'm a guy." Ricky smirked.

"That's sexist" I mumbled as  I sunk into the couch, and moved closer to Chris. I felt his body bend over mine. His mouth was right next to my ear.

"Why move to me? I'm the sexually evil one." He chuckled evilly. I quickly got up and scanned the room for a spot away from a boy.

Of course failing.

"Damn assholes." I mumbled, and sat back down making sure not to touch anyone.

"Answer my question" Ghost sung. My heart stopped. I felt the eyes back on me, and the redness of my face growing.

Chris POV

"Ihadjdkdmdls" she muttered under her breath.

"What the fuck was that?" Ricky laughed. I snaked my arm around her shoulder, as Angelo brought her chin up.

"Don't rape me." She giggled.

"I don't know. You're pretty tempting." Ryan chuckled. Her face grew even more red.

"So who took your virginity?" I asked.

She sighed. "I haven't lost it yet." Balz immediately burst into laughter, everyone expect Sam was laughing.

She can't be serious.