Chapter 6

Ricky POV

Sam sighed. "I haven't lost it yet." Balz immediately burst into laughter, causing everyone expect Sam to laugh.

"Shut up!" She pouted and crossed her arms. Chris and Angelo started messing with her hair and clothes. "Ricky!" She screamed.

I stood up and walked over to the couch. I cleared my throat. "Alright kids. Stop trying to rape the little virgin" I teased. They stopped, and Sam shot me glares that could kill. "Awe don't be mad" I bent down to her face.

Suddenly I felt someone slam their crouch into my ass, pushing me on top of Sam. She screamed. I looked down at her realizing the what's happening.

My right hand was squeezing on to her right boob, my knee pressing at her crouch, my dick on her leg, and my left hand pulling her hair. Thank fucking god for skinny jeans.

We both screamed causing Chris and Angelo to get up and move across the room.

"Devin you asshole!" She yelled. Everyone was laughed expect me and Sam. She looked at me, her face bright red. "Your knee is hurting me."

I heard her but, I didn't move away. I just pressed it more against her. She let out a quite moan, that only I could hear. She arched her back.

She looks so hot right now. I just made her moan too.

She turned her head towards Ryan who was on the floor laughing. She turned her back towards me. I moved my head toward her ear, as I slowly started moving my knee in circles.

"R-Ricky.." She softly moaned in my ear.

Fuck!!!!!

"Now, now Ricky." Ghost grabbed my hips and pulled me back. Everyone looked at Sam, her face was red, and she was breathing heavy. I couldn't help but smirk as what I had just done to her.

"Did your rape when we were laughing?" Ghost asked letting go of my hips. Ryan than walked behind the couch and pulled Sam's mouth to his ear.

"What happened?" He asked. She put her mouth close to his ear, and whispered something. He looked up at me and glared.

"Hey, I couldn't help it. It's all Ghost's fault anyway." I shrugged. He moved away from Sam, walked around the couch and kneed me in the balls.

I groaned loudly, and fell to the floor grabbing my balls. Everyone laughed besides me. "Try it again asshole and I promise it'll hurt worse." He gritted his teeth.

Sam POV

"Try it again asshole and I promise it'll hurt worse" Ryan gritted his teeth. I quickly got up and ran up stairs to my room.

"Sam wait!" Chris called. I turned around from the top of the stars, to see Chris running up the steps, he even skipped a few with his long legs. I quickly ran inside my room, slamming and locking the door behind me.

"Sam! Come on! We're just messing around!" He banged on the door and tried to open it.

"It's not funny to mess around with someone who hasn't lost their virginity!" I yelled through the door.

"Let me take it than!" He screamed in seriousness. My eyes widen and I looked at the door. The whole house is silent.

"You fucking bastard!" Ricky screamed, followed by loud footsteps up the stairs.

"Chill!" Chris yelled.

I quickly opened my door to see Ricky swinging at Chris. "Ricky stop it!" I yelled grabbing his arm. He looked at me, angry was written all over his face. "No one in this house is taking my virginity." I let go of him.

We aren't dating.

He shouldn't be getting mad about what Chris said.

It was a joke.. Right?

"I'm not dating anyone. I'm not dating you Ricky. So, stop getting so mad about everything." I stared at the floor.

"Sam are you kidding me?" He almost yelled. He grabbed my chin, forcing me to look at him. "I told you I love you! I do what I did to you in the couch! And you say that to me?!" His face twisted between expressions.

"We aren't even dating Ricky!" I shout and he flips me off before walking down the hallway to his room, which is right next to mine. I look around to see everyone was gone and there was yelling downstairs. Ricky slammed his door.

"I hate every single one of you!!" I screamed at the of my lungs. I slammed my door and ran to my bed. I jumped on it, covering my face in my pillow and crying.