Chapter 15

Sam POV

I woke with the usual sadness, with a little headache. I opened my eyes and noticed I was home, on the couch. I sat up and looked at Ricky who was staring at.

"Hi" I smiled at him. He smiled back.

"Hey, how are you feeling?"

"Amazing. I'm really happy right now!" I lied trying to play it off as if I was okay but, he frowned. "What's wrong?" I cupped his cheek.

"Nothing. Do you remember anything?" He half smiled.

"Only bits and pieces." I really only remember small pieces.

"Oh. Well, I'm glad your better." He smiled, and kissed my forehead.

"Sam?" Ricky's voice travled through the my door. I quickly hid my beer and blades and ran to the door.

"Hold on!" I quickly pulled my sleeves down and opened the door. "Yes?" I smiled.

"Can I come in?" His voice was demanding. I had no option. I opened the door a bit, just enough for me to pop my head out. "All the way." I sighed, and opened the door all the way. He walked in and slammed the door behind me.

"Ric-" I was cut off by Ricky pinning me against the wall. His knee pushed between my legs, his hands pinning mine above my head.

"I'm debating if I should fuck you back into your normal self or keep you in my room where you can't hurt yourself." A blush creeped across my cheeks. "Ah, so you are back to normal. That means I should check your wrists?" He pushed against me.

"Ricky please stop it. I don't want to fight. I'm already upset about the antidepressants, I don't need this." I laid my forehead on his shoulder. After a few minuets of silence, I broke it.

"Please... Make me feel good.." I mumbled.

"Sam?" He questioned but, I just pushed myself more onto him, making his leg slid between mine. "You're drunk. I can smell the beer on you. I'm not taking advantage of you. I was only messing around before." He carried me to my bed. Once he laid me down, I pulled him on top of me.

"Please." I slowly moved my hips against him.

"Fuck Sam. I can't, your drunk." He pushed off me and walked towards the door.

"Baby please. I want you to fuck me." I moaned.

This isn't what I want, but my mind won't let me say what I really want to say.

Ricky POV

I turned around to see her pulling on her shirt in different directions. Instant hard on. "I uh.. Fuck Sam." I walked out of the room quickly.

"No one go into Sam's room or near her! She is drunk and dreaming of fucking!" I yelled down the stairs as I walked into my room, and closed the door.

I sat down on my bed that was next to her wall, that was next to her bed. I could hear scratching on the wall and moans. I put my ear to it and listened; "fuck. Ricky." Her moans filled my ears. I unbuttoned my pants and pulled them to my ankles. "Ricky ah! Fuck me!" I pushed my hand under my boxers and started rubbing myself.

Her moans were right next to my ear. Nails scratched against the wall. I jacked even harder.