Chapter 11

Ricky POV

"What are we?" Sam asked.

I don't even know.

"Dating?" It came out more of a question them a answer.

'"Ask me out then." I nodded.

"Sam, will you do me the honor of taking your virginity, and go out with me?" I smirked the whole time. She bit her lip and nodded. She leaned down and brushed her lips against mine. I grabbed her hips and she immediately started rocking her hips on me.

"Fuck" I mumbled as she bit my lip piercing and pulled it. Her hips kept rocking on me, as I pulled her head down towards me, and kissed her soft lips.

Our lips moved in sync as I found the hem of her shirt and pulled it over her head. Immediately she pulled a pillow in front of her. "Babe it's okay."

I grabbed the pillow, and slowly moved it away. Perfect curves, not too skinny, but she had scars all over. Her hand crossed across her body. I grabbed shoulders and flipped us. Now I'm on top. I take my hoodie and shirt off.

Her hands slowly move around on my torso. "I love you." I whispered as I started taking off her pants.

"I love you too" she whispered back, as she put her hands next to her head.

She looks so beautiful right now. She always does but, it's different now.

I pulled her pants off, leaving her in matching red lace panties and bra. I took my pants off, leaving me in my boxers.

"It's going to hurt, isn't it?" she asked as I placed kisses on her neck.

"I'll be gentle" my lips tracked from her neck, to her breast, than her stomach. My hands slid up and down her curves. I hooked my fingers around her panties and pulled them down slowly.

She rubbed her thighs together, trying to hide herself. I pushed her legs apart.

Sam POV

His body slid between my legs, and his face was inches from mine. I felt his bulge against me. I bit my lip, as I felt my cheeks become red.

His hand went to his boxers and he pulled them down. I felt him rub against me. I softly moaned.

His slowly slid into me. My eyes widen, as pain rushed through my body. "I'm sorry baby." He was fully in me. He started slowly thrusting. I quickly grabbed his shoulders as, my back arched.

"It.. it hurts Ricky" I half moaned. His lips smashed into mine. Our bodies modeled together perfectly.

His thrusts slowly quickened, and I was taken back. Ricky, is taking my virginity. Please don't leave me Ricky. I moaned in pleasure, the pain slowly faded away.

"Fuck Ricky!" I moaned loudly as his thrusts became even faster.

"You feel so good" he moaned. His thrust became sloppy. "I'm so close." He went harder and harder, causing pain and pleasure.

I moaned almost screamed. He pulled out and liquid fell onto my stomach. That's when I looked down at him.

Fuck he's huge!