Chapter 26

Sam POV

"Sam hurry up!" Ricky whined, as I pulled my suitcase down the stairs.

It's 3 am and I'm being forced to carry a twenty pound suitcase down the stairs. I'm tired, but I can't sleep. Ricky won't let me. That ass.

When I get to the last step, Ricky grabs my bag and brings it to the car. I slowly follow behind. He slams the trunk causing me to jump. He chuckles, as I get in the passengers seat.

I hear his door open, and I look at him getting on. "don't even thinks about slamming that door." I growl.

Ricky chuckles, and I lay my head on the window. A loud slam causes me jump from my seat.

"Ricky!" I whine. He laughs, and turns the car on.

It seems like hours before we finally stop at rest area. I've been needing to pee for the past hour, but Ricky wouldn't stop. He won't let me sleep either.

I rush back to the car, after going to the bathroom. I quickly get in the passengers seat and close my door. I only had five minutes to go to the bathroom, or Ricky would do things to me. He didn't say, and I didn't want to find out.

"Did I make it in time?" I rush my words.

He chuckles, and shakes his head. "Nope. Guess I get what I want." He turns his head giving me a smirk. Fuck. he's perfect. He starts the car and drives out of the rest area.

I'm too afraid to say anything, so I look out the window. Suddenly a pleasuring feeling forms between my thighs, causing me to moan immediately.

I look down, seeing Ricky's hand in my pants. How did I not notice him put his hand in my pants? I look up at him. He has the sexiest smirk on his face while he stares at the road.

He slips a finger inside of me, immediately causing me to buck my hips. "Ricky." I moan, pulling on the seat belt.

"Awe. Come on. Just relax babe. I'm gonna fuck you when we get to our stop." He pulls his finger out, than plunges his finger back into me.

"Ricky!" I almost scream in pleasure. Suddenly his hand is pulled out my pants, leaving me panting and horny.

"No, please don't stop." I beg, trying to clam my breathing.

"I really want to. But, Im going to wait and make you wait." He softly chuckles.