Chapter 1

Luke's P.O.V

I don't know who to choose, on this one side you have Leia who is beautiful, talented and just makes my heart beat and then there's Maggie, who i think i like as a friend.

You know what, I know who i want to choose it's Leia. It's her, she's so beautiful and i adore her and bonus, Maggie should be with Theo, he and she would be just the right fit.

Maggie's P.O.V

I have a way to make Luke mine, there is a way he can't say no and I think I've just found it.

I walk over to him and smile, he shifts awkwardly

"Umm," He says

"Luke listen."

"Listen, i-''

"Okay Luke you need to listen if you pick Leia then i'll leave back to my old hometown."

I get up out of my chair and exit.

Luke's P.O.V

I don't want Maggie to leave, I want to be her friend, and for her to stay here. I guess i have to choose Maggie, plus Theo will kill me if she leaves and he finds out i'm the reason. Also Mr T would be super mad at me because she is a killer performer. Why can't i be with Leia and just hug her and kiss her whenever and wherever i want.

Well guess i have to tell Leia i want to be with Maggie, but i don't really want to be with Maggie.I need some advice.

I walk to the recording studio and see James, Theo and John in there and i'm sure they will give me some advice that I need

"I want to be with Leia." I start off

"Then tell Maggie," James says

"I can't."

"Why?" Theo asks

"Because she threatend to go back to her hometown if i did."

Theo looks defeated.

"You want to be with Leia, then after some time, i'm sure Maggie will get over you, and you'll break up and then you can be with Leia."

"She has a life Theo, she could get a new boyfriend at any time, and that would kill me."

I sigh and decide, sometimes you need to do what you need to do.