Chapter 10

Luke's P.O.V

I stand in that spot, trying to process what just happened...I lost her. I look to the seats where everyone was sitting, they left because it was getting late, and they thought that my mom was going to be fine.

I look to Leia, she's all I have left. She's slouched on the chair, Her head leaning on the back of the wall and her eye lids are shut.

I walk over to her, gently nudge her and sit next to her, Her eyes open and she looks at me.

Leia's P.O.V

I wake up too see something I didn't expect, Luke has been crying, His eyes are red and puffy and his nose is red.

"Luke, what's wrong?" I ask concerned as I touch his cheek, as i feel sparks, like i do every time we touch.

"Umm, I don't really know how to say this." He says looking into my eyes

"Please, You know you can trust me and if you've been crying it's defiantly hard on you, I can help you, I love you."

Luke's P.O.V

I turn my gaze to the floor, I don't want her to think I'm a wimp, I mean, I didn't even know I had been crying.

"i'm such an idiot," I mumble

"Luke being your girlfriend you shouldn't be afraid to show me this side of you, Don't you trust me?"

"Leia," I say taking her hand in mine and intertwining our fingers together, she looks at our hands and up at me "I just don't want you to think of me as a coward, Boys are supposed to be tough."

"Luke, that's just a stereotype, but i guess if you can't talk to me, maybe i'm not you're true love."

"Leia, if i could think of a dream girl, or any girl, she wouldn't even come close to you." She blushes "Look, I'm going to tell you, I trust you"

"I'm ready," She says

"My mother, well you know how the doctor or whoever it was that told us she was fine."

"Yeah, she's fine. Wait she is fine, isn't she?"

"No, she isn't,"

"Well, does she need to be operated on?"

"No, she can't be."

"Why not?"

"Leia, my mom died."

"Luke, I'm so sorry," She says taking me into a hug. I hug back and bury my head in her shoulder. I let out minimal tears, she whispers comforting words to me.

" I love you so much, It's going to be okay," That sweet loving voice helps me calm down and eventually helps me sleep.

Leia's P.O.V

I take Luke arms on my shoulders, I don't want to wake him up, It takes a while but I finally make it to the car, I put him in the passenger seat of my car, He's really hurting right now and i have to be hear for him no matter what the case is.

The radio is playing John's song Broken by you the song where Luke completely embarrassed me in front of everyone in Lost and Found.

I look over to him, It feels like just yesterday when we met.

---------------------Flashback

I walk into Lost and Found music studios and I see this boy, I walk up to him, I'm really nervous to audition but hopefully i can get in here, It would be a dream come true.

"Hi," He says, I wave, why does he make me so nervous?

"I'm Leia," I say putting my hand out.

"The names Luke," He says taking my hand and shaking it.

"Are you auditioning for Lost and Found?"

"Yeah, are you auditioning? You look like a great musician."

"Yeah I am, and thank you so much." He states as he shines a charming smile wnixh makes me swoon.

"Want to join me?"

I nod smiling and take a seat

----------------End of flashback

I remember, that's when i fell for him, that sounds really cliche, falling in love with someone the first time you meet them, His audition was amazing and we became really great friends.

I get to my apartment and fiddle for my keys, I find them and take Luke inside my house and put him upstairs in my bed, I leave him up there by himself and I sleep on the couch, Tonight was tiring but i managed to help 2 people Luke and that lovely woman named Autumn, If this is what it takes to be with Luke then that's what i'm willing to sacrifice.