Chapter 11

Luke's P.O.V

I'm getting over my mother's death quicker than i expected. The only reason is because I have Leia by my side. She's a lifesaver.

Leia's P.O.V

I don't know how Luke got over his mother's death so quickly. His father was a real pig, we discovered he raped girl. I just don't understand how Luke can be so calm.

I go outside to see Isaac and Jude.

"Hi guys," I say sitting in the middle chair

"Hey Leia," The chorus

"What you guys up to?"

"Nothing much,"

"How's Luke?"

"He's doing better than i thought he would be."

"Yeah maybe to good," Says Isaac pointing to Luke sitting in pink midnight talking to 5 girls. My jealousy switch turns on. I hate when Luke does this.

"Leia how jealous can you get?" Jude asks

"What, I'm not jealous, I'm perfectly fine and not jealous," I say.

Obviously, i'm jealous, Luke does this a lot and it has always annoyed me.

"Yes, you are." Isaac says and Jude nods as Luke makes his way over to us.

"Tell Luke i'm leaving if he comes here." I walk off I just don't want to deal with this right now.

Luke's P.O.V

I am walking over to Leia, Jude and Isaac when Leia gives me her signature eyebrow raise and leaves.

"What's up with her?" I ask

"She got jealous." Jude says

"Of me with those girls right?"

"Yep." Isaac answers

"Dude stay with,us tell us your secret with girls." Jude states

"No I need to find Leia."

"Luke." Jude says getting on his knees, begging for my advice.

"Why do you need advice on girls?" I ask

"He likes Ava." Isaac says

"Well you like Clara." Jude says

"Do not." Isaac says

"Okay what do you want advice on?"

"How to know your in love?" Jude says

"You'll just know, you'll find yourself thinking about them all the time and all you'll want to do is spend all your life with them.?" I say smiling, thinking of Leia.

"Interesting, Okay thanks dude."

I get up and go to find Leia

Leia's P.O.V

I arrive at Luke and I's house. I put the car keys on the kitchen table. I don't know how Luke's going to get home, but, now I feel extremely guilty for leaving. I should go pick him up.

Luke's P.O.V

I enter Mr T's office.

"Hello, Mr T."

"Leia went home."

"Thanks Mr T." I say exiting, wait how am I going to get home.

Leia's P.O.V

I drive and go in the studio to find Luke. I want to resolve this stupid conflict I always over exaggerate about.

He's talking to Maggie which was a amazing tactic to bring my anger up more. He looks at me and then walks over to me.

"Right let's go." He says

I take him to the car.

"Okay, lets go."

"Leia, why do you get so jealous of me talking to girls?"

"I don't know, okay?" I say as I pull up in our drive way, we don't live far from the studio.

"You should." He mumbles as I fiddle with my keys

"Luke, you want to know?" I shout, opening the door.

"That's why I asked." He says entering the house as I follow behind him.

"2 years before we both auditioned for the studio my old boyfriend Wayne and I had been dating for 7 years."

"7 YEARS!" He shouts

"Luke he cheated on me with my old best friend Ella."

"Leia, I'm so sorry."

"Luke, why are you sorry? I should be, you can talk to anyone you want."

"Leia I didn't know it was a sensitive subject. When I was dating a girl name, Ella."

I remember her saying at one stage she was dating a boy named Luke.

"Last name."

"Nathan."

"Now i'm mad."

She used him and no one uses Luke like that.

Luke's P.O.V

"SHE TALKED ABOUT YOU SAYING RUDE THINGS!" I don't think there's another way to stop her, it's finally time, for our first time together.

"LUKE SHE HATED YOU AND ONLY DATED YOU FOR-" I kiss her and she stops and melts into the kiss, It soon turns to a make out session, I take my lips off hers and lead her upstairs.

I drag her into the bed and kiss her neck, she moans softly but as I find her sweet spot she tenses up, she moans louder this time.

She removes my shirt, throwing it on the floor without any thought, I remove her dress and she removes my jeans so we're both left in our undergarments.

I keep my lips on her neck and unclip her bra. She reaches for my boxers and takes them off, I take hers panties off.

-----------------

I lie next to Leia who is already asleep. Soon, i'm asleep too, what a night.