Chapter 3

Mr T's P.O.V

Leia comes into my office

"Mr T."

"Yes Leia."

"Can i have a break from the studio for a while." She weakly smiles

"Is something really wrong?"

"Yes."

"Than go and heal and when your back we'll welcome you with open arms."

Leia's P.O.V

"Bye Mr T."

"Bye Leia."

I walk out of the studio

-----1 hour later

Luke's P.O.V

Mr T enters the room and he doesn't look impressed

"Guys, I have some upsetting news." He pauses

"Leia has left the studio for a while." I feel like i'm the reason for this, I ruined everything I wanted to have with Leia, I storm out of the studio, I need Leia here now, I made the biggest mistake of my life picking Maggie.

John's P.O.V

I feel for Luke so i'm going to talk to him, and calm him down.

"It's all my fault." He says while pacing

"It's not, it's Maggie's." I say, He nods

''Yeah, it is."

"Go break up with Maggie."

"I know, I need Leia so i'm going to do it."

Luke's P.O.V

I go inside and just sing to cool off, Maggie comes and sits down next to me. Now I know it's my time to break it off, even if it wasn't really a relationship to me.

Maggie's P.O.V

It's my fault Leia left, I know that, but i want to be with Luke.

"Hey."

"This is your fault, I hate you Maggie!"

''That's not what a boyfriend says to his girlfriend!''

"I NEVER WANTED TO BE YOUR BOYFRIEND!"

"THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU WANT ME TO LEAVE!"

"BECAUSE THEO LIKES YOU."

My heart is beating really fast and i finally realize he's the one I want to be with. Theo is the guy, I must have zoned out because Luke screams.

"WE'RE OVER!" as he walks out i sigh, life is exceedingly complicated.

Rachel's P.O.V

I recorded that whole conversation, i'm helping my best friend come back to the studio I am not a stalker. I just need the perfect time to use this.

Leia's P.O.V

After leaving the studio for a bit, I need time alone, luckily i have my own house. I watch sad movies while i equal with their pain. I sob into my hands, How could Luke do this to me,

I grab my pillow and sob into it more.

I thought Luke and I would be the couple, I thought he would pick me in an instant but i guess I was wrong. I guess Maggie's better.

I can't live without Luke, I grab a knife.

Luke's P.O.V

I want to tell Leia how i feel, i knock but there's no answer, I check in the window of her bedroom and no one's there. I look in the living room through the window and there she is with a knife, NO SHE CAN'T DO THIS TO HERSELF BECAUSE OF ME!