Chapter 7

Luke's P.O.V

I'm left with Leia, Thinking off what to say next to her.

"So what did Maggie do?" I ask

"She liked you and was jealous and began feuding with me to get you."

I smile, stating: "It's sweet how you'd fight with someone just for me,"

"You go that right, Boys are supposed to do that for there fair lady." I chuckle and go over to her and kiss her forehead. She switched places after James and Riley left us alone. I don't even want to think about what they're currently doing.

"So Leia, I don't know what we should talk about." I utter.

"I know." She agrees

"Hey I know, Let's go and get Ice Cream," I offer

"Sure,"

I go over to her side of the table and pull the chair out for her.

We walk out of the studio to find James and Riley 'talking'

"Guys, you seriously couldn't go home to do this," Leia says, reading my mind.

"I work here, I have to lock up." We both shrug and keep walking till we are out of the building and we are talking, it's easier to talk now.

"What flavour do you want?" I ask

"Bubblegum, you?''

"Mint!" We get to the place and we order

"$4.00 '' Says the cashier

Leia's about to hand the money but I stop her from doing so. I give the cashier the money.

"You got a good one girlie," The cashier says to Leia and Leia smiles up at me and I grin down at her.

We take the ice cream and sit in the park, we both sit on a swing each. She accidently gets some on her nose.

"Let me get that for you," I say while kissing her nose and the ice cream comes off.

"Well you have some there, let me get that for you," She says kissing my lips.

Leia's P.O.V

Suddenly, I can't believe what I see...John and Maggie talking.

"You confuse me so much!" Luke says as John comes up to us.

"What?" He asks

I exchange looks with Maggie.

"Why are you with Maggie and not Michelle?"

"I was just telling her about Giselle liking Theo."

"Do you like Theo?" I ask Maggie, she comes up to me, Luke takes my side protectivly, standing next to me, Maggie is unpredictable right now.

"Yes." She admits

"I guess we can be friends,"

"Can we?" She questions

"Of course, bring it in bestie,"

She and I hug, we actually have a lot in common and that's cool,

"I'm sorry Luke and Leia, I was soobsessed,  I guess Inever saw who I actually wanted to be with," She says

"Anyway we'll ditch give Lukiea there alone time," They say walking off

How come everyone from the studio decides to come on our date. Theo and Giselle are walking by

"We're on a friendly walk," Theo says

I smile, he's one of the funniest people ever.

Luke's P.O.V

I walk her too her doorstep and smile as she goes back in the house,

"See you tommorow my fair lady, " I say kissing her cheek, she bites her bottom lip.

"See you tommorow my prince," I walk off and when i'm home I go upstairs to see my mom, I go into her room and I can't believe what i'm seeing here...