Chapter 2

Luke's P.O.V

I'm not feeling today because: A, I have to tell Leia that i want to date Maggie. B, I don't want to date Maggie. But i guess I have to get over it. This is the only way to get Maggie to stay.

I walk over to Leia

"Hi." I say nervously

"Hi." She responds

Jude runs over to me and pulls me to the stage.

"Right and Luke picks."

Leia's P.O.V

"Maggie." He says, as I merely stand there as Maggie runs up and hugs Luke. A tear falls from my eye and i just run, that's all i can think of RUN.

Luke's P.O.V

Leia just runs and it honestly breaks my heart, I want to be with her, I have the urge to follow her and remember i caused her that pain.

I sigh

Jude pats me on the back as i figure out it's defiantly not Maggie that I want, even if I am pretending for Theo, I'd rather her leave then not to be with Leia, but i can't take it back now, I made a deal.

Leia's P.O.V

I run home, Crying. I unlock the door and rush to my room and crash on my bed, sobbing my heart out, I thought Luke would have picked me not her. I keep crying and crying, I can't go back to Lost and Found to see them together, It breaks my heart.

Maggie's P.O.V

I run over to Theo and hug him, but he rejects it, I feel sad he didn't hug me, weird.

"Maggie that was low." He says and walks off, My heart instantly drops. I don't know why, but it just feels like that, I shrug and walk to Luke.

Luke's P.O.V

Maggie comes over to me and kisses my cheek, I fake smile.

---6 Hours later

I'm walking home, so many things went wrong today, I am dating Maggie, Leia ran out and John wouldn't stop rambling on about his sandwich which was annoying me in this entire situation.

I walk past Leia's house, we live close, I'm so tempted to knock on her door and her answer it and then we kiss and make up like some cheesy movie but that's not how life works.

I look in her window, at the side of the house, to see her crying on her bed, what have I done.