Her Last Words.....

Credits to Courtney Parker.

One of the friends P.O.V.
They keep her knocked out for days. If she woke up she would start to panic. It was really hurting us all. We all would talk to her but Jake never left her side. Nate was usually there also. After about a week of being asleep all the time the doctor decided to let her wake up. We decided it would be best if only Jake and Nate was there when she woke up.

JAKE'S P.O.V.
We waited patiently for her to wake up. Then she squeezed my hand and muttered out "Jake...." she was weak which is very understandable. Then she started to get a little stronger. I still stayed by her side. She made me get some rest finally. The doctors told us for awhile after we take her home. Someone needed to keep a watch on her. After all, she had been through she would probably get depressed again. We took her home after another week. We were constantly checking on her. The doctors were right she soon started pushing away from everyone. Even me and Nate. She would hardly leave her room or talk to anyone.

Few weeks pass.... DEE'S P.O.V.
        So yea I have become kinda depressed. I'm terrified that they would come back and get me. I'm afraid of losing the ones I love so I decided to distance myself from everyone. Things have gotten pretty bad lately. Me being depressed has caused a lot of fights between Jake and Nate which I'm guessing they don't know that I know what has been going on. I just don't want to hurt anyone else so I decided to end it...... I had already been hurting myself and just covering it up. I hate what I am and I hate hurting the people I care about. One day I got in the shower and decided it was time.

JAKE'S P.O.V.
         Things have been shaky lately but I still love Dee very much and still check on her as much as possible. I walked in her room and heard the water running in her bathroom. I knocked on the door and there was no answer from inside. I panicked on the inside a little. I knocked at the door again. I put my ear to the door and heard a song she use to listen to. Right after the whole house accident her friends said she would listen to depressing music. I heard her favorite song Her Last Words playing. I had finally had enough and kicked the door open. I walked in and step on something on the floor. I bent down picking up a pill bottle off the floor and realized what I had stepped on because there were a few more on the ground. I got really worried and stood up turning the corner. Her bathroom was really huge and there was a wall separating the tub and the rest of the restroom. I almost fainted but my adrenaline started pumping. The water was blood red I could not see the marks on her arm because it was covered in blood. I yelled for Nate as I picked her up. I fell down beside the tub holding her in my arms......

Nate's P.O.V.
I heard Jake scream my name and instantly I knew something was wrong. I ran to his room but he wasn't there. Next, I checked Dee's room. The bathroom door was open. I walked in and heard someone crying. I also saw the pill bottle and froze in fear. I ran around the corner and my jaw dropped. There on the floor I saw Jake holding Dee in his arms crying his eyes out and saying, "Dee please wake up!! Baby, you said you wouldn't do this....." I pulled out my phone and called 911. They couldn't get there quick enough if you asked me and Jake. I was trying to stay strong for Jake and think positive but it was hard. A few of our friends were outside waiting for the ambulance to get there. We tried to stop the bleeding, but we were so scared it was too late. After the ambulance got there we had to basically hold Jake back. They wrapped her arms and checked her as good as they could and took her to the ambulance. We all had to pile in a few cars because they would not let anyone ride with them. Jake was devastated he continually said it was all his fault and he was so sorry that it should have been him. When we got to the hospital they told us that they would have to pump her stomach and give her some blood because she had lost so much of her own blood. After they pumped her stomach the doctor allowed one of us to go back so Jake went to see her. He stayed with her while they gave her blood. Soon they gave her enough blood and she was able to fully wake up to have visitors. When me and a few of our other friends walked in. Jake was sitting next to the bed holding her hand and the were whispering because Dee couldn't really talk much. When having your stomach pumped it often scratches your throat. Seeing Dee smile lifted everyone's spirits. We are all hoping she stays happy now. Before she got sent home Jaz (Dee's Best Girl Friend) and I went to clean up the house and her room. Jake and Dee had both decided that it would be best if they stayed in the same room. We were moving clothes and then decided to change the bed sheets and a note fell to the floor. On the outside, it said Jake 😔💚. We didn't know what we should do with it but we ended up reading it.

ON THE INSIDE OF THE NOTE:
"Dear Jake,
                    I just wanted to tell you that I love you and none of this is your fault. It's just life and I'm not meant to be apart of it. I don't want to hurt you but it will all be over soon. Find that special someone you will always be happy with. Be an amazing husband, father, and worker I have always believed you would be. You know you are going to make someone so happy someday, but never as happy as you made me. You have always meant everything to me. I tried to stop like I promised you but I saw how much it hurt you and I just couldn't stop hating myself. I've tried for so long to fix this and fit in but I've come to realize this world is just full of sin. There's nothing for me here. I'm just a waste of space. It's okay, though, 'cause you'll see me again someday. I can't deal with the pain, I'm not a fighter of this. You'll make it through the night, just hug your pillow tighter. My presence on this earth is not needed any longer, and if anything I hope this makes you stronger. You're the best person I ever had in my life. It's such a shame I had to make you so very sad. Just remember that you meant everything to me, and to my heart, you are the only one that held the key. I love you with all my heart, soul, and life baby! Here is my final goodbye my love......"

There were clearly tears on the paper where she was crying as she wrote the note...

Nate and Jaz looked at one another in shock and Nate held Jaz in his arms as they cried......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well do y'all think things will get better now? Or worse? Let me know!!

Please like, vote, comment, and share!!

P.S. If you didn't notice I changed Jacob's name to Nate. There were too many names that started with J. Sorry guys!!!