Haunted House

I guess I should start by telling the history of the place where I had met my True Love. The first place we met was at an old abandoned house. Where there were rumors of hauntings had happened there. Since we were born there had been three family's that tried to live there. The first family stayed a month before they ran down the main road screaming in fear before they all just fell out dead. I was about 3 when it happened I don't remember it much. 

Then when I was 6 another family moved in we all tried to warn them of the danger but, they laughed and said they could handle it. They were there for 3 weeks then after the children didn't show up for school. The parents didn't come to work the police went out to the home to find all of them dead. No one lived there for a long time after that. Then when my friends and I were 11 yet another couple and their 3 kids moved in. Once again we tried to warn them and they did not listen to our warnings.

They were there a week before some of their family came to see the new house they walked in to see no one home. They went back outside the car was there so they searched the yard after finding no one or any sign of them. They came to the police station and told the cops. The cops feared the worst they had almost everyone in town searching for them after 5 months without a single sign of them they just dropped the case. The sheriff ordered the road to the house to be closed and for the house to be destroyed. 

The firemen were the ones in charge of burning the house down. They tried their hardest, but the house wouldn't burn at first then they got it to light. When they did; it was like the house started spitting fire only 4 firemen got away without being burned but the rest got burned badly 2 were killed the rest just had to take time off for awhile. The sheriff didn't want to endanger anyone else so they just blocked off the road so you could not go down to the house. We were only 12 when they blocked it off. 

We always heard the older kids talking about insane parties they had been to at the house. A few teens were killed that year to be exact it was 9. They say most were accidents. My friends and I didn't think so cause we knew where they were. When we turned 13 they started inviting us we usually turned them down. We haven't been to the house since it has been blocked I don't know what possessed us to go there that night that everything went wrong. I know now it wasn't a good idea, but I'm glad I did every time I look at my boyfriend.