Our Life Now

Well, our life together has been great now. We did hit rough times after the accident. Now we are happily together living a dream. My name is Dee O'Conor. My boyfriend, you will find out later what his name is. He is so sweet, kind, cute, lovable, perfect, and the greatest boyfriend ever in the world. My friends who are going to be named in the story are Mags. She is the drama of the bunch. Fi is sweet and innocent. Sky is shy and pretty quiet at times. Clay is a smart mouth who loves to trick us. His brother Will is way nicer. I have a sister named Hadi. She is alright sometimes like to get on my nerves at times but it is alright. Our parents are always at work and have no clue what Hadi and I are up to half of the time. Everyone calls me and my friend's trouble makers. Just because we run around town prank calling, running through stores, and I won't start on how many times we have been kicked out of the movies. Other than those few things haha. We are all great kids our parents get calls about us all the time telling them to control us. We get in trouble it only lasts a few days before we are right back at it again. Everyone says we will never learn. Then that summer back in 1999 changed it all. This is the story of what happened that dreadful year. Then after that, I found my True Love.