¡¡I Will Always Find You!!

When I finally awoke I realized I was in the back of a vehicle tied up. I heard two men talking it sounded like the boss and I don't know who the other one was. "Dude I'm telling you to shut up," The boss continued, "if she wakes up and hers your loud mouth she will keep fighting." The other guys just ruffs it off and then the boss keeps talking. "We have got to really hold our hand back and not rough her up." That made me a little angry but I still just laid there still, quiet and with my eyes still shut tight. "So you think he will pay a good price?" The other guy said and my eyes sprung open. "He use to, we will have to see him first, but if he doesn't then we can get rid of her to whats his name? Chevy runner." The boss spoke again. "I think that's right." Then they stopped talking soon the car stopped and when the car door opened I tried to fight them off the best I could. After I was pulled out and sat against the side of the car. These big dudes walked up and then one revealed his face. Under the tie in my mouth, I let a cuss slip. He grinned. "My my look boys Nate's girl." As he touched my face I snatched away. "I'll take her." My eyes narrowed at him but he just grinned. He told me I had some rules to go by, but I refused to do what I was told. After a few times I was attacked by two very big dudes. They left me on the ground crying.......

NATE'S P.O.V.

Jake and I are both terribly worried about her. I cussed Jake out after everything happened. Right now our biggest worry is finding her. It has been days since she ran away and she is nowhere near being found. I searched day and night hardly ever stopping for anything. Me, Jake and the rest of our friends were sitting at the shop one day and the phone starts ringing, I haven't been answering any calls in case Dee was to call me. I would answer the ones that didn't have a name but if it was her voice then I would hang up. If it was someone about her then they would call us again I'm sure. I answered this phone call....

On the other end of the phone, I heard a faint sigh. "DEE!!!" Everyone jumped up and crowded around the phone. I put it on speaker and Jake tried to talk to her. "Dee, my love? Is that you? Please answer me, baby?" Jake was saying in a sweet soft tone but you can tell his voice was about to crack because of tears. "Jake.... I.... Love..... You...." is all we heard and the phone shut off. I quickly called back the number. It rang and rang with no answer. We were all freaked out. Then the number called back.

Conversations on speaker:
One of the big dudes- "Hello Nate remember me?"
Nate- "Where is Dee??!!"
Jake- "Please let me talk to her!!"
The big dude- "Shut up and listen, if you want your precious little b**** then you will go by my rules. Do you hear me?"
Dee- "Don't do it!! They will hurt you and they are going to kill me anyway!"
Nate and Jake- "No we won't leave you!"
The big dude- " Shut up and listen! I want $100,000 and maybe I'll let your princess go with out to much of a scratch." He laughs hysterically.
Jake- "Baby Girl I'll Always Find You!!!"
Big dude- "Get us our money by Friday and leave it at the park near the north exit and after we get it and make sure it's enough we will let her go. Do not go to the police or we will kill her without a blink of the eye. Do not call this number back or she is done."
The phone disconnects....

DEE'S P.O.V.
I was crying after the phone call. They beat me a little more for speaking out. Jake knew how much I loved OUAT and he used that to tell me that he was coming. I do not want to get them hurt, but I'm afraid they will just kill me either way. I'm sure that will upset them too. I lay on the bear ground where I have been and cry myself to sleep...

¡¡THIS ALL HAPPENED TUESDAY!!

Friday morning....
Jake and Nate and some other friends dropped off the money where they were supposed to. It was the exact amount that they asked for. On a tree branch near the drop off spot was Dee's favorite necklace. It was in the shape of a crystal, she has never taken it off. Even after everything, that happened with her and Jake. Jake got it for her and she absolutely loved it. Jake held it in his hand and started to cry...

After the pick up, back at the bad dudes hang out........ "Well, dude looks like we have to let her go. It's enough." The right hand said. I watched them from the corner of the room I was sitting in. "I don't think I want to let her go so easy, though." They started whispering and then stood up walking towards me. "Where did you meet Jake or Nate either one?" The leader asked me. "Why do you want to know a*******?" I said and then was slapped again. "That doesn't hurt anymore," I said with a straight face. "Tell Me Now!" He yelled at me and got down close to me. "Me and Jake met at the old abandoned burnt down house, the haunted one," I said and looked away from him. "Well, now that's just perfect." I looked at him and then they held chloroform over my face and I passed out.

JAKE P.O.V.
I was waiting outside for Dee to walk up. I would hug her and kiss her and never ever let her go again. I want to spend the rest of my life making everything up to her. About that time this random guy walks up and hands me a note that says to get everyone and go to the shop. It had a number and said once we were there to call it and wait for a call back. I ran back into the house and got Nate. I let him read the note and he started calling everyone that wasn't there while I told everyone that was there. We all met up at the shop. Someone had to drive me and Nate because we were so worried. When we got there we called the number and then all we could do was wait. About an hour passes and the phone rings.... "Hello is this Nate?" The man said. "No this is Jake." He said in a questioning tone. "Hand the phone to Nate." The man said and he did just that. "Hello this is Nate." Nate said with a shaky voice. "You know she doesn't love you. I gave her a choice you or him and she choose him." He said stalling on time and trying to start something. "Okay? So, I know she does. I'm totally cool with that. He means everything to her and no one will ever change that." Nate said straight and true. "Okay. Whatever. Here is what's going to happen." Nate puts it on speaker. "Jake since she chose you. Let's see how much you care and love her. Go to the place where you broke her heart for the first time. There is something there waiting for you. After that you will have to find another place and then you will find where she is. Oh yea you might need to hurry. If she wakes up and panicked to bad she will die. Good luck we are outta here." The phone call ends and Jake and Nate told everyone to wait till they had found the last place so we quick ran off. The hotel I was staying at is where it first happened. I regret it so much. When we find her I will make it right. There was a package left for me. And note that said 'where did you meet her friends?' All I could really remember was a café. It was a very long time ago. We drove down the strip to see if I could remember we had to hurry. I recognize one and we stopped. Sure enough there was a note for me. 'Where did you meet? You better HURRY!' That's the easiest question the old house. I told Nate and he called everyone to meet us there. We speed over as fast as we could. We ran down to the building. It was just a pile of junk now. "Where is she? DEE!!!!!" I was about to panic out. We started searching around the house. "Y'all what if she is under the rubble?" One of our friends said. We all thought about it. That's way dangerous step in the wrong place, SHE IS GONE, pull the wrong piece, SHE IS GONE, move wrong, SHE IS GONE. We looked over it and didn't want to take a chance but we had to. Soon we found her. Still passed out in the rubble. I picked her up and we carried her to the hospital............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

P.S. If you didn't notice I changed Jacob's name to Nate. There were to many names that started with J. Sorry guys!!!