Chapter 1

Willow-

She's 4 foot 9, 20 years old, weighs about 73 pounds, she has burgundy, yes BURGUNDY eyes, light brown hair that reaches her mid back that's pin straight but very messy. Finally, her skin is very pale and has freckles on her cheeks and nose.

Once more I was running. A store owner had caught me stealing a loaf of bread and was now chasing me.

"GET BACK HERE THIEF!!!!" He screamed. I held the loaf of bread in my mouth that way it was easier for me to grab and hop over things.

I'm not that fast of a runner so I had to constantly keep throwing things at the baker to slow him down.

Things like littler, rocks, and garbage. I managed to throw a big rock at his shin. He fell over clutching his knee.

"You rotten brat! You won't get away with this!" He shouted, waving his rolling pin at me that he was planning on beating me with, which was made of metal...

I smirked at him and took a huge bite out of the bread. "I believe I have!" I said, stuffing the rest of the bread in my jacket before running again.

(Willow's jacket)

(Willow's jacket)

I ran into an alley and started climbing a wooden fence. It was all black and sort of blocked whatever was on the other side.

But this fence was really old and had holes and dents I could grab onto. It was really high up too.

Once I finally made it to the top, I noticed there was no way down. Or at least there weren't any dents to grab onto.

"Shit..." I muttered. I scooted over until I was right above one of the buildings. I was at least 20 feet above from it.

I mean, I think I'll be ok. Sure it might hurt when I land, but I don't think it's enough to kill me, right?

I slid down and plunged into the roof. "AHHH!" I landed with a loud thump and I'm pretty sure I broke my ankle.

Great. How am I supposed to get anywhere with a broken ankle? What if I need to run? I'm gonna get caught for sure!

I sat up and looked around. I was in this small town that was fenced off from the rest of the world. What is this? Fucking Attack On Titan?!

Literally, there's this huge black wall that surrounds the place! I see there's a ladder on the side of the building.

I had to crawl over to it because of my stupid ankle. I couldn't exactly climb down from it. Instead I sat down on the first step and carefully scooted down the ladder.

When I finally get down and take a look around, I see that I'm in between a bar and a store.

I peek out of the alleyway and see that there's not much here. A park, cemetery, some apartments and a sheriffs department.

(The town

(The town. Sorry for misspelling Willow and cemetery >_<)

The only place where there was an entrance to the other side was in between the cemetery and sheriff's department but there's no way I'm going near that!

I can't just stay in this alleyway either. Damn it, why does the sheriffs department have to be right next to the cemetery?!

I could hide out between the park and the store, but then I'd be out in the open. Just as I was getting comfy, a door off to the side on the bar opened up.

Guess I have no choice now. I quickly limped out of there and went to the other side of the store.

I leaned against the wall and tried to catch my breath. I was so freaking exhausted! I've been running, climbed over a huge ass wall, broke my ankle and limped.

I need to catch my breath. I noticed there was a piece of paper taped to the wall. It was a wanted poster of me.

I growled and grabbed it and crumbled it up. "Fuck this whole wide world!" I spat, throwing the crumbled up paper behind me without a care.

"Tell me about it." Someone says from behind me. I gasp and quickly turn around to see really tall guy. Well... He's tall compared to me.

He's like a foot and a half taller than me. I'm 4'9... He had shaggy/choppy black hair, wore a red bandana around his neck, a leather jacket, skinny jeans and boots.

He had hazel eyes and pale skin. He looked down at me with his arms crossed over his chest. Damn... He's hot!

"This whole world is a pretty fucked up place. So much crime and riots. Corrupt governments. And also... young thieves running free."

He said, raising an eyebrow at me. I rolled my eyes. He picked up the wanted poster and unfolded it, still keeping one arm crossed over his chest.

"Oh wow, you're the so called wanted and dangerous thief the cops are looking for? That's adorable!!!"

He said with a mock grin. My face turned red with anger. God I fucking hate it when people make fun of my height!

"Fuck you! Eat a bag of dicks, jackass!" I spat. The man's smiling expression turned into a glare.

"I'd watch who you're calling a jackass if I were you, missy!" He sneered with authority lacing in his words.

I only glared back at him. "Excuse me?! Don't tell me what to do! You're not the boss of me!" I sneered back.

He only laughed lightly. "Actually sugar, here, I am!" He said, unfolding his arms. That's when I noticed something shiny on his chest.

It was a badge that said "SHERIFF". Oh fuck, he's the sheriff! I made an attempt to make a run for it, but I failed for two reasons.

One, my ankle is broken! Two, the guy grabbed me from behind and pinned me to the wall face first. "I don't think so, doll!" He said.

"LET GO!" I screamed. "Not a chance. You're under arrest, doll, so I suggest you be quiet before things get ugly." He warned.

I felt tears in my eyes and my heart beating faster as he put handcuffs on my wrists behind my back.

I can't believe this. After so long of hiding and running from the law, I've been caught. This is it for me.

This lawman has put an end to my running. "Come on, sugar." He said. He grabbed my arm and started taking me away.

I kept my head down and allowed my hair to go in my face so he wouldn't see me crying as I limped.

I must have been thrown into shock or something from actually being arrested because the next thing I know I fainted.