Chapter 5

Willow-

It was soooooo boring here! All I do is just sit in my cell and do NOTHING! And Gerard's not making it any easier! He's such an asshole! "Can't you at least give me some weights to lift?" I asked. He chuckles and shakes his head. "Nope!" He smirks.

I groaned and hit the back of my head on the wall. "I need something to do!" I yelled. Gerard sighed and walked over to the bars and set something down on the mini compartment. I sit up from my bed and walk over. "What's this?" I asked, picking up the small object.

"It's a fidgeter. You hold it between two fingers and spin it." He explained. I did as he instructed and spun it. I've never seen one of these before, but at least it's something. "Hey can I have that picture of my family back?" I asked. "Nope! That's evidence!"

He says. "Evidence? For what?! I didn't steal it! That actually belongs to me! Please?! It's the only thing I have left to remember that I actually had a family!" I pleaded. He just shrugged. "Sorry! You can have it back once you get out of here!" He smirked again.

I growled. "I fucking hate you!" I yelled as tears built up in my eyes. Honestly, that picture is all I have! Korse killed my entire family and that's the only thing I have left! The only shred of evidence I have to prove I had a family! And this jackass just took that from me!

Gerard has no idea who I am or what I've been through! With tears streaming down my face I limped back over to my bed. Gerard tutted and walked away from my bars. Fucking jackass! I hate him so much! And these ridiculously huge clothes don't help!

Since my other clothes are dirty, he had to give me some of his. A giant plain black t-shirt that looks like it's about to fall off my shoulders and grey sweat pants with a triple knot in the front with the strings. Ray is coming over today, so at least I have that to look forward to.

My somewhat of a good mood was crushed when Gerard came back. He had another tray in his hands. It was lunch time and for lunch today he made me an egg salad sandwich with a bag of lays chips, and a bottle of water.

"Eat!" He says. I shake my head. "I'm not hungry..." I mumbled. I heard him sigh. "Willow, come and eat your fucking lunch before I come in there and shove it down your throat!" He barked. I looked at him with wide eyes and a blood drained face.

Is he on his man period or something?! Gerard smirked at me. "Hey, if you're a really good girl then I'll shove something else down your throat." He winked. "FUCK OFF YOU PERVERTED FUCK ASS!!!" I screamed. Yeah, he's on his man period.

And I know what you're thinking. 'You sound like you're on yours!' Well, I have every right to be pissed at him. He's being fucking perverted! Gerard threw his head back laughed. "E-Eat your lunch!" He laughed and wiped away a fake tear.

I groaned and limped over to the tray and took it back to my bed. At least he feeds me real food. Wow. I can't even remember the last time I had a sandwich. I looked at him to see him smirking at me. I blushed and quickly turned back around and ate my lunch.

I heard the front doors open but I didn't bother to see who it was. "Dr. Ray! What's up?" Gerard says, making me perk up and turn back around. "Hey Gerard. I'm here to give Willow her crutches." He responds. I smiled when Ray came into view.

He turned to me and smiled. "Hey Willow! How are you feeling?" He asked. "Hi Ray! I've seen better days." I said with a smile. He and Gerard approached my cell. "I know she's harmless but I still have to go in with you." Said Gerard as he unlocked the cell and entered.

"It's cool." Ray shrugged. I glared at Gerard. He just smirked. "So, I've brought your crutches. I had to bring ones meant for children because regular ones would be too tall for you, sorry." He said. I shook my head and smiled. "No, that's perfect, thank you!"

I beamed. "You're in a good mood." Gerard chuckled. I stuck my tongue out. Ray handed me the crutches. "Try em out." He said. I nodded and stood up with the crutches and walked around. "Do they feel ok?" He asked. I nodded.

"They're perfect!" I smiled. "Good." He smiled back. "Oh Ray, don't forget, we have rehearsal later tonight for the parade." Gerard says. "Duh!" Ray rolled his eyes. They left my cell and talked for a bit before Ray left again. I walked over to the bars with the crutches.

"Hey, Gerard? What's this parade you guys mentioned?" I asked. "It's called the Black Parade sugar!" He said, looking at me from his computer chair. "Ok, what is the Black Parade?" I asked. Gerard paused his game and came into my cell, sitting next to me. "Let me tell you all about it."