Chapter 4

Willow-

Gerard finally came back. "Get up." He said, grabbing my arm and pulling me up. I sighed and looked down and followed him out the interrogation room. He led me to the front room where I tried running out of and opened one of the cells. The middle cell to be exact. Gerard put his hand on my back and slightly pushed me in.

My heart started racing as I was forced to limp in the cell. I quickly turned around and looked up at him. Gerard closed and locked the cell and then smirked at me. "Nighty night sugar!" He said. I glared at him but he only chuckled at me. Gerard went around turning all the lights out, leaving me here in the dark.

I sighed and limped over to my bed, which wasn't very comfortable. At least it had a pillow and blanket. I crawled under the covers and faced the wall. I thought about everything that's happened to me and where my life will go now that I'm in jail and started crying. I don't know how long I'll be in here for. My life is over.

Morning

Woke up to the sound of something hitting metal. Then I remembered I'm in jail and it was Gerard hitting the bars. "Willow! Wake up!" He shouted. I groaned and pulled the blanket over my face. "I don't wanna!" I grumbled. Gerard let out a short laugh. "Sweetheart, if you don't get up, then I'll come in there and make you get up!"

He said. I heard a buzzing and peaked out to see Gerard hold a... taser?! "What the fuck?! Geez fine! I'm up!" I hollered and sat up. "Good girl!" He chirped and I scoffed at him. Gerard put his taser away and set a tray down on a little compartment in the cell bars. "I made you breakfast!" He said. I raised an eyebrow and slowly limped over to him.

I looked down at the red tray and see a plate of scrambled eggs, three strips of bacon, a piece of toast, and a cup of orange juice. I looked up at him confused. "Y-you made me food?" I asked. His mouth formed a straight line and he averted his eyes to the side then back down at me. "Yeah. You need to eat."

He said and then plopped a pill down next to the orange juice. "Don't forget to take your medicine." He said before walking across the hallway where his desk sat. I looked down at the tray and picked it up, quickly limping back to my bed and immediately started eating. I haven't eaten an actual meal in god knows how long.

Gerard-

I sat down at my desk and Willow grabbed her food and ran back to her bed and hunched over her food, as if she were afraid that I might take it away. She started eating fast. "Carefully Willow. Don't choke." I laughed. I wonder when she ate last. I shrugged and turned on the little TV that sat on my desk and turned on the Xbox.

I was starting up Halo when Willow put her now empty tray back on the little compartment. "Did you take your medicine?" I asked, not taking my eyes off my game. "Yes." She muttered. "Good." I said. "Um... thanks for the meal..." Willow muttered shyly. I paused my game and looked over at her.

Her matted brown hair covered her eyes but I could still see the tear rolling down her cheek. I looked down for a moment before standing up and walking over to her cell. "Um, you're welcome." I said. She stays silently. I was just now taking notice to her greasy hair and dirty face. "You shouldn't probably take a shower.

There's a small bathroom in here." I said. For whatever reason I decided to gently run my finger under her bangs and and lift up her hair. Surprisingly she didn't flinch away. I got to see what her eyes looked like. The white was red from crying. The color of her eyes were... burgundy? I sighed and held out my hand through the bars.

"Give me your contacts." I ordered. She looked at me confused. "I'm not wearing contacts. 'This is my actual eye color." Willow says. I raised my eyebrow and give her a disapproving glare. She sighed and rolled her eyes. "Fine I'll prove it!" She snapped.

She held one eye opened with one hand and used her other to ever so lightly grab her eye ball as if she were removing a contact, but nothing came up. "See?" She asked. I brought my hand back and crossed my arms and nodded. "Alright, sorry. They're very pretty." I said, smirking. Willow blushed and looked down, making her hair fall back in her eyes.

I giggled and took the tay and came back with two bath towels, one for her hair, one for her body, and a large bag for her cast. She took the items and muttered a thanks. "Um, can I get a shaving razor?" She asked. I shook my head. "There's wax paper in the bathroom." I said. "Why can't I just have a regular razor?" She asked.

"I'm not giving you any sharp objects!" I half scoffed half laughed. Willow 'tiss'-ed and went into the bathroom. I smirked to myself and went back to my desk to continue my game of Halo. Oh, I'm going to have so much fun messing with her!

It's been so long since I've updated this XD lol, sorry. My motivation to update this was literally from seeing a gif of Gerard during the end of the Black Parade thrusting nothing on stage XD