Hazel with Envy

I let go of his hand.  "I'm sorry for ruining your date," I said, trying to sound sad.  I didn't know how I felt about this whole fiasco to be honest, "It's fine.  She didn't seem that into me anyway." Wrong.  She was so into you.  I realized that the whole time we were walking together, we didn't bring up Jordan.  I felt the need to, "By the way, I didn't bring Jordan." I explained, "He just paid for my ticket and," I stopped.  I don't really even know how to explain it.  I didn't know what happened, but I wasn't going to explain a situation that I was confused about.  He just nods, either not caring at all or caring a little too much.  Although I don't know Jordan, I couldn't tell myself that I didn't want to get to know him.  "You're not jealous, are you?" I joked, "Depends." He said, and walked faster.  What.  Does.  That.  Mean. 
"Wanna get frozen yogurt?" He asks, and I nod.  We walk into Menchie's and he picks a seat while I get our tubs.  We both know each other's fro-yo picks and toppings; I find it cute.  He does mine, and I do his, "Chocolate and Cheesecake with cheesecake squares and hot fudge sauce" I said out loud, proud of myself for getting it right.  "Cake batter and cotton candy with cheesecake squares and strawberry poppers." He exclaimed, we laughed because they were the grossest combinations but they tasted so good.  We sat down, "I should apologize to Chloe, right?" He questions, I shake my head.  He looks at me, trying to get me to be sympathetic, "Do what you think is right." I sigh, knowing he would apologize. "Are you jealous?" He asks. What. "Why would you think that?" I got defensive, he shrugged, "I don't know, you shouldn't be though." He smiled. He's too good I swear.
We spend about an hour just talking, trying to dodge any thought that came to mind about today.  He texted Cassie to pick us up at Menchie's and she drives up to the front and honks.  "How was the movie y'all?" She asks as we get into the car.  I look at Luke and he shakes his head, "It was.. interesting." I said, letting out a laugh.