#2919: Frozen

Friday rolls along and Specks and I get a ride from his sister to the movies; he wants me to come help him not make a fool of himself.  We arrive and she's standing outside the building, "Cassie, drive Lydia around the parking lot until Chloe and I are inside then drop Lyds off." Specks said, his sister nodding.  He opens the door and she hugs him as the car pulls away, "Is she nice?" his sister asks.  No.  She isn't, but I didn't wanna worry her.  "She's not mean." I said, technically not lying.  Luke texts me saying they're inside the theater, and Cassie drops me off to get my ticket.
I walk up to the booth, "One ticket for-" a boy interrupts me, "Two tickets for The conjuring 2.  Sorry I'm late." he says to the expressionless face in the booth.  Do I know him?  Is this supposed to be a cute gesture?  Whatever it is, he winks at me and I start blushing.  I can't see his eyes because of the sun, dammit.  We get inside the building, "I'm sorry but do I know you?" I ask.  He smiles, "I'm in your Spanish class.  Jordan.". I finally got to look at his eyes, they're amazing;
It's like his eyes are a frozen pond: blue and frozen. Frozen. I think that's the one. "Well thank you," I said, "But why?". "We're gonna miss the movie!" he exclaimed and pulls me into the theater. As soon as we walk in, Luke and I make eye contact. He gave a confused look, and then I realized that Jordan was still holding onto my hand.
We pick the seats right behind them, my choice. Jordan went to get us snacks; I still don't know why he's doing this, but I won't complain. Dull left to go to the bathroom, and Luke did a fast 180, "Who's your date? You didn't tell me you were showing up with anyone." he exclaimed, "Well sorry. I didn't even know either." I said, "Wait, what?". Same buddy, same. Jordan came back with ice caps and buttery popcorn, "Don't hurt her," Luke said, "Or I'll hurt you.". I hope they both didn't see how red I was. Oh boy. This is gonna be one long movie.