Not just partners. At all

"Have ya'll met before?" Dani asks, he stares at me.  Does he want me to answer for him?  Should I lie?  Am i supposed to lie?  I go ahead and lie, "I've seen you around in school." i said, him taking his eyes off me to stare at the ground.  Shit.  Did i mess up?  "Yeah, we've never really talked," he made a remark, "Don't be too loud." he says and walks out the room.  "He's inviting his friends over, so we shouldn't go downstairs," she whispered, "They're crazy.".  She closed the door and plopped down onto the queen sized bed. 
    After 20 minutes of studying, we were finally tired.  Of school work; this stuff is tiring.  "I'm done!" she shouted, "If i have to repeat one more compound I will lose my marbles." she stated, causing me to laugh.  We both started laughing and fell to her carpet.  She was right next to me.  I was in her bubble, our fingers touching, and she turns to face me.  Turned is an understatement; she hovered me.  I was looking into her dreamy-topaz eyes and i felt her and myself start to lean in. 
Time stopped. 
I closed my eyes.
"What the fuck Dani!" I hear from the door, it's not Jordan.  Phew.  It was one of his "friends", but Dani quickly shooed him away, "Get the fuck out Robbie!" she screamed as he snickered from the door.  He still hasn't left, "New girl toy huh Dani?" he mocks and turns to leave.  Once the door was closed she turned straight to me.  She was still hovering.  "Sorry," she apologized, "He's talking nonsense." yeah okay.  Girl toys?  How many girls does she have?  I hear them shout about it from downstairs, not at all cautious or anything, and her and i are still in the same position.  She smiles at me and takes a strand of hair from my face to push it aside. 
She leans in. 
And kisses me. 

Woah.  wait what. 
It was soft, and sweet.  Then turned a bit rough, and harder.  Next thing i know, we were making out.  We changed positions over the course of the minute and now im straddling her as she's leaning on the wall.  We pull away from each other to take a breath and she smiles, "Woah." She said.  I tilted my head out of confusion and she pecked my cheek, then my mouth.  I get off her and move back to the bed, "Are you bi?" She asked.  I freeze.  I can't say no because then that make out would've meant nothing, but I can't say yes because I don't know f I am.  "You don't have to answer." She reassures, I let out a sigh, and turn back around.  She pulls me closer and kisses me again, then joins me on the bed.