#1256: Moody Lunch

"So let me get this straight," Heather reevaluated the situation, "You never told Gabe?"

"Nope"

"And Luke doesn't know about you and Dani?"

"Nope"

"AND Jordan and Dani are siblings, and you're messing with both of them?"

"Well not really.. Okay yeah" I confessed. She puts it in a way where I sound so much like the villain. I could agree with it though; I am the villain of this situation. I'm not even listening to myself; the whole reason I started this whole project was so no one falls in love with me, and same to them. All i've succeeded in is making a mess and jotting emotions down in my notepad. I never full out made a plan on what I'm going to do about The Eyes Project. Danielle closes her eyes when she kissed me, Jordan squints his eyes when he's lying, and Luke.... his eyes turn into hearts when he.. Looks.. At.. Gabe.

"I don't know I just, he didn't take things well will.. Well.. anything" I told her, and she agreed. "I mean he did say that we would know before him, right?" she asked and I nodded. Even she remembers Gabe saying that. I just feel bad; I didn't mean for him to get mad at me. I decided not to tell Heather the part about me confronting Luke about liking Gabe, she would get way too invested in it. "How about we hang out after school? No guys, no girls, just you and me!" she suggested and I shook my head, "You know that I have to go to Dani's, How about you come with me?" I ask. "If she invites me over then I will." She said as we headed to the table. I was already at the courtyard because of the situation earlier. Gabe and Robbie were making out at Robbie's table, "Really?" I say out loud and Heather turns, "Well.. that's rougher than normal. Do you think it's because of earlier?" she nudged and I just scoffed. Just cause you make out with your boyfriend rougher than usual, doesn't mean you love him. But if he's trying to prove a point, I'll let him.

+

"Can you tell your friend that no one wants to see that?" said an irritating voice behind me, "Oh hey Dull." crap wrong name, "What?? Anyway I just wanted to tell you that Luke and I are going to the winter formal together. He has the limo scheduled and everything." she boasted and Heather just rolled her eyes, "Yeah he told us already" bragged Heather. Heather what are you doing? I just followed her lead, hoping that it doesn't go anywhere bad, "Yeah he also invited us to ride the limo to the dance. " I include, which I soon regretted, and she just scoffed, "It shouldn't matter to you anyway Lydia, we all know you're going with that hot guy Jordan. Moved on from Luke, or Jordan's sister?" she mocked and Heather flipped her off. Chloe laughed and walked away, thankfully, "How do people know about me and Dani??" I began to worry and my eyes wander around the room and I make eye contact with Dani. She walks over, "Hey Liddy, still coming over? I still need help." she asked and I nodded. She smiled big and walked away but then stopped, "Are you gonna hang out with my brother again as well?" she asked quietly with sad tone in her voice, "Yeah he wanted to hang out, but I can still help you out like I always do." I said but Heather nudged me like I said something wrong, which I probably did.

After we got our food, we sat down next to the table that Gabe and Robbie were sitting and Robbie decided to strike up a conversation, "I love you Gabe, and you love me back." he mockingly said, and I roll my eyes. I just want school to end right now.