Don't write and tell

I get dropped off at my house by Cassie and I wave goodbye to Luke and her.  "How was your date?" My mom asks, IT wasn't a date mom.  I think, at least.  "IT wasn't a date mom!" I snickered at the thought of the whole scene.  She laughs and I was down the hall to my bedroom.  My bedroom was the through the living room, through the kitchen, and to the left of the study.  I was the back room.  I set my stuff down and sat on my bed.  Leaning against my bed frame, I take my pen and and notepad.  No one can see this notepad.  I told myself I would never let anyone see it.

This all started in the beginning of school.  I just went through a terrible break up with a douche bag and I couldn't control myself.  I devoted my whole entire life to this person, and for him to tell me that he never loved me is cruel.  But he did it anyway.  The way he acted felt like he loved me; he gave me chocolates, hugged me when I needed him the most, called me and stayed with me on the phone till he fell asleep, all kinds of things.  His words was the anchor to the ship; he said more adjectives describing our love than i knew words.  He never stopped telling me how much i was beautiful or how much he enjoyed the day with me.  But it was all a lie.  After we broke up, he called me selfies, ugly, a liar, and a bitch.  He said he never felt any emotion towards me, and he told HE truth; I saw it in his eyes.  After that, I promised myself never to fall in love with a person's words or actions, but the true emotion behind their eyes.  Therefore, creating 'The eyes project'.  I created this project as a "wall" I could keep between people and my heart, but also to see if I can truly trust what's behind people's eyes and not their words.  I come up with nicknames for them based on their eye color, and jot down what their eyes show when they do something specific or tell me something. 

I continue my list.

The eyes project

Specks:
- eyes turn more green then hazel when he's embarrassed
- pupils get bigger when I mention dull
- squints his eyes when he's furious
- eyes get Dewey when he's hurt
- eyes vibrate, don't know why yet.

That's all I know for specks so far.  Next is Dull.

Dull:
- eyes don't tell a story
- eyes turn grayer when confronted

Now I have to add Jordan.

Frozen:
- squints when he's lying
- looks around at everything but you when he's anxious

That's everything I know so far. I put my notepad under my drawer and shove my drawer back into the desk. 

"This whole thing will work out just fine" I whisper to myself as I let out a breathe. I hope it will.