Fire v.s Ice

We're halfway in the movie and Luke can't focus on his date.  Every time she tried to talk to him, she would stop only because he was turning back to look a Jordan.  She gave up when he wouldn't even face the screen anymore, "Why do you keep looking back at them?" She asked, annoyed, "We can hear you." Jordan said, smiling because he knew he was ruining their date.  Did Jordan like her?  Is that why he's doing this?  "Why'd you guys even come together?" Luke scoffed, making me look away.  "She invited me," Jordan argued back, "Why would she want to third wheel an unsuccessful date?".  Observation about Frozen:  he squints his eyes when he lies.  He's been squinting them the whole night; every lie he told, his eyes furthered it.  Dull just looks at me, pissed.  I would understand why she's pissed, but I felt no sympathy for her.  She's more pissed at the date not going well than Luke actually is.  "Shh, if you're going to fight then fight outside!" a man  behind us said as he calls over a worker to escort us out.  No one fought to stay really; we all wanted to settle this.  Loudly.  Very very loudly. 
"So how about them cowboys?" I say, to lighten the mood.  All eyes were rolled.  Great.  "Why did you invite her in the first place?" Dull gestured to me,"If you didn't know, nor understand, this is supposed to be a date!".  Luke looks at me, then at her, then back to me.  Pick Luke.  Pick me.  Or pick her.  But don't walk out here empty handed.  The height difference between them made her gaze seem sadder than it actually was.  I didn't notice until Luke was staring at the side of me, not at me, that I was holding Jordan's hand.  Not arm, hand.  She waved her hand in front of his face, but he didn't snap out of his gaze.  I shuffle Jordan and I to where we're behind Dull, still holding his hand.  "You know what?" She screamed, "Be a jealous wuss!" He finally snapped out, "Im out of here! You're the worst person ever!" She yelled as she was exiting the building.  Everyone's staring at us.  Staring at Luke staring at my hand.  Still.  "Well," Jordan lets out, "I'm going to go.".  He didn't stare at me once while he was saying goodbye, but his breathing was hard.  He was anxious, but about what?  "I'll see you in class, and hopefully on another date," he goes closer to my ear and whispers, "A real date.".  He finally looked at me when he waved from the door.  Observation about Frozen:  he doesn't look at you when he's anxious.  After snapping back Into reality, I turn to Luke.  He's a mixture of pissed and jealousy.  I give him a half hearted smile and he does the same, "Cassie isn't suppose to be here for another hour," he whispered, " Maybe we could walk somewhere."  I raise my eyebrow, "What?  To make up for your disaster date?".  He laughs, "You technically do owe me a date, if Jordan— or who ever that ever was— doesn't mind." His eyes shook.  Not kidding, they like vibrated.  I tilt my head in confusion, then realizing that I haven answered him.  "Yeah let's go!" I say as I'm pulling him out the door.  Observation about Specks:  his eyes vibrate.. yet to find out why.  We've walked for about two minutes. 
We're still holding hands.