Chapter 6

Hi guys quick authors note. Wow 22 reads! That's awesome and im glad you guys like it! Enjoy!

Car rides with Carly are always quiet. She's a quiet kid, I feel like it might be because she never got to meet our mom. In the middle of our drive through town I see someone who's walking and looks familiar. It's Louis?

"Hold on Carly okay?"

"Okay" she agrees and looks out the window eagerly.

I pull over right next to Louis and roll down my passenger window. I have no idea what I'm doing to be honest.

"Hey stranger. Need a ride?"

Louis looks at me really confused but then walks up to the passenger window.

"Oh hi Emily, you don't have to do that."

"No, I really don't mind. Get in." I smile at him and he gets in. "Carly, this is Louis. Louis this is my little sister Carly." he turns around and I can see the smile grow on his face. But Carly doesn't do the same in return, I'm confused. Carly is usually friendly. So me and Louis turn around.

"Where do you live?" I question.

"About 10 minutes from here." we go straight for a while, past my house and then take a couple lefts. When he tells me to stop we pull up to a small house, its blue and its nice looking. Ill see you later Em." He gets out of the car and before I can say bye he's already at his front door. I wait to make sure he's inside because I do that for everyone.  I just want to make sure they are safe. He called me Em? We barely know each other but i just ignore it. Me and Carly start to drive off.

"Hey Carly?"

"Yes Em?" she responds pretty fast

"What happened when I picked up Louis?" I look in the rearview mirror and see her facial expression change really fast.

"He's not a good guy Emily." she says and im really confused. I pull over in one swift movement and turn around to look at Carly.

"What do you mean he's not a good guy?" I say as calmly as possible.

"I can see it in him" She replies and I feel bad for questioning her so I pull away and begin to drive again. By the time we get home my dads already home and its just about 3:15.

"Hey dad me and Carly are home."

"Hey where have you guys been?" he says while picking up Carly for a hug.

"Oh I just had to drop off a friend real quick." I don't want to go too much into detail.

"Oh okay, I wish you'd just text me next time I was starting to get a little worried."

"Sorry dad I will next time." my dad has always been pretty cool about stuff like this but he's just worried. I head upstairs to my room to change, I decide on a t-shirt and some leggings. I don't really want to get started on the little homework I have just yet so I pull out my phone. I want to see if I can find out more about Louis. I go to my favorite social networking app, Facespace.  I start to look up his name.

*Louis-*

Damnit.  I can't remember his last name. I throw my phone because across my bed because I gave up I wasn't paying attention when they said his last name. All I can think about is him calling me Em. I get a weird feeling in my stomach I think its butterflies. I have never had this feeling before because I have never been attracted to some before. I suddenly feel my phone vibrate and I pick it up to see who it is.

Text Message from: Lexi

*He likes you Em*

Well that was random. Im not sure what to say.

*No he doesn't*

I lay on my bed and stare up at my roof. Then get another text.

*Yes he does, he told me.*