Chapter 9

I pull into the school parking lot and by now my salted carmel mocha is a little cooled off, which is good because I can drink it now. When I walk into school this time Cole and Lexi and Louis are waiting for me where you first walk into school.

"Emily!" Lexi shouts while giving me a slow hug trying not to make me drop my coffee.

"Hi." I say shyly because Louis is right there. His eyes are the first thing I look at after hugging Lexi.

"Earth to Emily?" Cole says while waving his hand in front of my face.

"Oh hi Cole." I say and he gets a disappointing look on his face, I just look down at the floor because the group is awkward.

"Hello Emily." I look up to see Louis smiling and looking up at me.

"Hi." I feel like thats really all I can say.

"What are you drinking?"

"Um, a salted carmel mocha!"

"Nice, I should try one sometime are they good?"

"Yeah, they're my favorite."

Louis nods and looks over at Lexi as she begins to talk.

"So, whats going on between you two?" she winks at Louis and me. I am lost for words at this point because I am so embarrassed.

"That's what I want to know. " he says while looking down into my eyes. They almost match in color.

"Um.." I dont know whats going on.

"Emily, will you be my girlfriend?" Louis says with a nervous look on his face. I can feel the blush on my face and with that I drop my coffee on the floor in the middle of everyone. You would think it would be Carly to drop her drink because she's four but no it was me and I just sat there while Cole and Lexi rushed to the floor to clean it up. Great, I didn't even get to drink it.

No words have escaped my mouth yet but I look down and finally say

"Oh my god my coffee, sorry im so sorry."

"Here just throw this away in the garbage Em."

I take my time to walk over to the trash to think. Louis looked shocked when I dropped my coffee,  but so did Lexi and Cole. Did he really ask me to be his girlfriend? Why did he ask me? What do I say? Why is cole acting so weird? When I walk back everyone is staring at me.

"Yes" is all I say looking at Louis.

We walk to first period after the bell rings and school begins. Math is boring as hell, but I can't help but stare all Louis all period. My boyfriend.