Chapter 7

How can Louis like me?

Me?

I have a feeling Lexi is just lying to me but she has never lied to me like that.

*When did he tell you that?*

I sit up on my bed and my stomach growls. I decide on going downstairs to get a snack before dinner. When I reach my fridge there's so many options. My dad has always been good with stuff like that, stuff that my mom would of done.  I pick up an apple and move over to the family room to watch some t.v.. I didn't realize until I pulled out my phone that I had another new message. I hesitate to open it.

*Me and him have 5th period, I asked him then*

*and he just came right out and told you*

I look up to see Carly standing in front of me, I almost screamed she scared the shit out of me.

"What are you doing, Em?"

"What? Nothing what do you mean?"

"Oh.. Nothing." she walks away to my dads computer room where he is currently working on some work papers. Hes a psychiatrist.

What the hell. Carly has never done that before. I decide to just put it in the back of my mind and I hadn't realized I got 2 new messages.

1 *Yep!*

2 *Do you like him back?!*

Do I? What do I say? Lexi is my best friend and I tell her everything but I just don't know if I want to tell her.

*Um I don't know?*

Ugh I already know what Lexi is going to turn this into. She will never stop trying to get me and Louis together, but maybe that's not such a bad thing? I do like Louis.

*Oh I knew it! You do don't you! ;) *

Just as I thought she would do. Maybe it won't hurt for her to know.

*Yes okay, Just don't tell anyone not even Cole*

I've known Louis for 1 day, am I crazy? When I'm around him I get a feeling that me and him are the only people in the room or even world. I know its probably crazy sounding but I have never been attracted to anyone at all. Everyone around me was dating in middle school up until now and I just never have. I have been asked out before to be someone's girlfriend or even just to go out on dates. But I've always thanked them for the offer and rejected the question. I have never been interested in dating to be quite honest. Im sure my dad likes that though.

Lexi doesn't awnser so I go to throw my apple away and find that my dad had already started on dinner a while back. I guess I was just too lost in thought.

"What's for dinner dad?"

"Spaghetti! I know it's your favorite."

"Oh, thanks dad." I smile while pulling out plates from the dishwasher. Along with some forks and knives, just 3 of each for family dinner. I help my dad prepare plates and then we all sit down at the table.

"So how was school Emily?"

"Oh it was good." I reply after swallowing my food and then take a sip of juice right after.

"Anything special happen today?"

"No not really just normal stuff."

"Whats normal stuff?" he laughs and I do too.

"You know, just school stuff."

"Oh." he looks back down at his plate to continue eating.

"There's a boy daddy!" Carly shouts and my eyes shoot up to look at her.

"A boy?"

"Yeah this one Em gave a ride today, I think she likes him." I look over at my dad in complete shock after Carlys words.

"Emily?"

"No dad haha I don't like him, he's just a friend. Honestly." I lie. "Carly I do not like Louis-." Oh my god.

"Louis?" my dad questions.

"Uhm yeah.."

"Oh, well you should invite him over sometime, another guy would be nice around here." he gets up and puts his plate in the sink and walks into a different room. Im a little upset at Carly for the first time so I just put my plate in the sink and head upstairs for bed. I'm tired and just want to sleep.

I slip on a t-shirt and take off my pants and before I know it I'm drifting off.

A/N: Hey guys hope you liked the update! If you want to find me on twitter I'm @lukehemminglegs! One last thing, sorry if I have any spelling errors I type everything on my phone! Don't forget to vote and share with your friends! Also comment I like to know your opinions! xx ♡