Chapter 10

School goes by super slow and I find out that Louis doesnt have the same lunch as us. Damn. In art we had to have a independent time to write a paper about what our clay making that we made last week really meant so that Mrs. Roberts could grade it that way.

And before I knew it the school day was at an end and I didn't really get to speak to Louis that much.

While I walk to my car I never really stop and talk to anyone but Cole stops me.

"Emily! Hey can we stop and talk for a minute?"

My dance class doesnt start until 3:00 so I guess I have a little time.

"Um, yeah whats up?"

"I don't think you should be seeing that Louis guy.."

"What why?" I say defensively.

"Well rumor has it that he's not a good guy. Someone said at his last school he-"

Before Cole could go further he gets a call on his phone.

"I gotta take this really quick." and he moves off to the side for some privacy.

I stand there a little awkward wondering what Cole was going to say next.

"No you know what you need to leave her alone." I hear Cole quietly whisper angrily.

Then a pause.

"You know what I don't care bye." and before I could even get a word out of my mouth Cole furiously walked away with his fists at his side.

What the heck? What was Cole gonna say about Louis? I want to find Cole but I need to get to dance so I must get in my car and head to a small part of Seattle.

When I arrive at the studio ive been going to since I was 2, I greet the front desk lady, Savanna and head to the dressing room to put on some dance clothes. Dance is short because I never think of the time when im dancing. It was Jazz today and I learned a routine I might be doing in a dance competition coming up.

When I get in my car I realize I have a text from Lexi,

*So, did you kiss Louis today? ;)*

Lexi is way to flirty for me but I guess opposites attract right? Thats why we have been friends for so long.

*No, we barley even talked. *

I shuffle through my iPod to choose a song before my drive home and end up picking This Is Gospel by Panic! at The Disco. I am in love with their new stuff.

Dark blue fills the sky as i drive down the long roads and hills of the city and by this time its 5:00 in the afternoon. My car is low on gas so I decide to stop for some. While im in the gas station I decide to pick up some mints from the gum/candy isle. When I walk up to the counter there is a young man in his late twentys that greets me.

"Is this all?"

"Um no, that and twenty on number 5." Ugh im so bad at talking to people its horrendous.

"Okay that'll be $21.07."

I hand him the money and walk out of the store. Its dark out and pretty creepy. I hate it. So I try to quickly fill up my gas tank. When I look around the lot is basically empty. I feel alone and I feel like if anyone wanted to kill me they could do it right then and there and I would be left for dead.

I hear the little click sound indicating that its all done, put everything back and get in my car to drive away.

I head home to where I will be with my father and Carly for dinner.