Chapter 10

Emilyn's POV

I shut the door behind me sinking to the ground trying to catch my breath. I kept replaying the past 20 minutes over and over in my head. You didn't push him off, you kissed him back. Is all my mind could come to terms with. He had a girlfriend! You were just heartbroken over his brother. I heard footsteps and that's when I grabbed a bag and random clothes stuffing them in the bag. "Knock knock" I heard him say behind me. FUCK is all my brain was saying. I began biting my lip nervously. "Your cute when you do that" he chuckled and made me blush. I backed up gripping my bag tighter. My eyes trailed from his lips to his eyes and then back to his lips. "Are you ready" he asked breaking the silence and I nodded and followed him to the truck. The drive was short to his house and i was amazed by the Architecture. "This is my house" he laughed. "I love it, its beautiful" I smiled at him. "Not as beautiful as you" I said and he leaned in but I quickly opened the door falling out the truck. "Oh my god Emilyn" he said leaping out the truck and helping me up. "Ouch" I say. "Your knee is scraped come on" he said giving me a piggy back ride. "You dont have to do this I can walk" I said when he opened the door to his house. "I want to" he smiled before setting me on the bathroom sink. He grabbed hydroperoxide a few band aids and began doctoring away. "All better" he said throwing away the trash. He just sat there staring at me with his hand on my leg looking at me. He leaned in again and pressed his lips to mine. I was hesitant until I craved and melted into his grip. He picked me up again and carried me to what I guessed was his bedroom and continued kissing me when he layed me on his bed. His tongue slid along my bottom lips waiting for entrance and that's when my hands trailed to his hair and intertwined and he smiled against my lips. Then I got to thinking about how he was so good at it. And about maria. "Stop fucking doing that you have a girlfriend!" I said pushing him off me. "N-n" he began saying but I cut him off. "and I was just upset over your brother" I screamed but I stepped near him. The distance between us had to close all I could think about was kissing him. He stepped closer. "I'm single" he smirked at me and I looked around the room for secret cameras. His teeth were showing and I couldn't help it. I griped his collar and pressed his lips to mine before putting him on the bed with me on top. I deepened the kiss when I began letting his tongue explore my mouth and laughed when he flipped me back over. His lips went to my neck kissing me down everywhere until he found my soft spot. "B-brien" I said when he kept sucking. "Ur-ur- leaving a mark" I stuttered out even though it felt so good. He looked at me and did nothing but smirked. And took off his shirt. And did he have a body. Your not a virgin. My brain kept screaming we wanted the same thing. I flipped him over again and kissed up his jaw to his ear and nibbled and he giggled. I found his soft spot. "F-F-uck" he moaned but I kept sucking and kissing and biting. He finally gribbed my ass causing me to gasp so I would stop and I smiled when I already saw a mark forming. "Tsk tsk naughty" he laughed looking at this soon to be Nicki. He was on top again and started grinding sending me crazy. He was big I could feel it. His hands reached down to my pants and I helped him unbuckle them as he took off my shirt. I took off his pants and he smiled when I followed his grinding motion. I pressed my lips to him once more before letting go. "Icecream?" I whispered into his ear before sliding out from his and twisting my hips and slipping on his shirt.

ƥƥƥƥƥƥƥƥƥƥƥƥƥƥƥƥ

I loved writing that chapter!!!! Yes it was a little heated but tbh after a few more chapters it will get way worse! Lol so prepare your selfs! Sorry for the long wait!!!

Xoxo
Rebelspirit