Chapter 2

"YOU DID WHAT??!!!!"

"Uhh..... We set free a bunch of demons? But none of them looked all that threatening, sooooo.... We can let it slide?"

He pinched his nose at what John had told him. Not wanted to listen to whatever excuse he had to not deal with what happened.

"Ugh. No John, we can't just forget about what you and George had done. You destroyed the barrier that kept the human world safe from the legions of hell. Now the Seven Deadly Sins might have already hidden themselves in each of earth's seven continents, waiting for something bigger to escape from the barrier. But you two have to go down to earth and send them back so we can repair the barrier.

"So what you're saying is that if we get rid of all those demons and send them back to hell quickly, we can be let off the hook? But How will we be able to do that? We have no supernatural abilities, we don't even have wings or anything!" George asked.

"Hmm. I guess that would be a problem. But don't worry, I'll give you all the powers you'll need to drive out the Seven Deadly Sins from earth. But you have to hurry, they're planning on releasing the Devil himself onto earth. We don't know how they plan on doing it."

"But we aren't gonna sit around to find out!" John exclaimed. "Alright big guy. We're ready to kick some demon butt!"

"Wait what?"

But before George could argue back at how dangerous their mission would be, a flash of light absorbed him as he felt a surge of energy pulse through his body.

Once the light had cleared away, the two Beatles had felt much more powerful than ever before. "Alright! But how are we supposed to get down to earth?" John thought.

As soon as he asked, a large cannon materialized right below John and George.

"Aw come on! As if riding on a missile wasn't bad enough!" George growled as he and John were launched out of the sky and were traveling at Mach 5 speed down to earth's atmosphere.

But thankfully before they could be turned into human pancakes, they remembered that they had wings and quickly opened them and flew off... Right into a bunch of trees.

"Yeah I think we'll need some flying lessons once we get down from here. Wait is that a beehive?"

And so after that little incident, John and George might have gotten their rear ends red, swollen and covered in bee stings but at least they found out where they had landed.

"Well it looks like we're back in Liverpool. I never thought I'd see this place again."

"Yeah, me neither. But I don't remember having bees around here. Aren't they normally found in tropical areas? And good god, my ass feels like it's getting welts the size of walnuts on them."

"Well the big guy did say that the world has pretty much been overtaken by demons. Maybe the weaker ones have decided to mess around the place."

"Then we should take care of them last. Now to find Europe's Deadly Sin."

And so they went off, now in search for de-

"Hey look! A sweet shop!"

... As I was saying, they were now in sea-

"OOOOH! Free strippers!"

Yeah they're not gonna do their job are they?