Chapter 20

"Alright Phil! It's time for you to go down!" John smirked, leading the trio out to where the sin and the devilish murderer could be located. "You sure I can do this?"

"Of course you can! Pride's influence won't be as strong on you, since you've gotten a lot of insecurities you need to work out with yourself." Stu assured him, meanwhile George was kept on a leash to ensure he doesn't have another boastful outburst. "You know you can do this."

"I.. But what if I can't? What if I just trip up when we get there because this is Phil we're talking about and anything he does could send us right back to where we started! And I don't mean back to the start of the story itself I mean he frees the rest of the sins and-"

"Ya see Stu? You really ought to leave the demon busting to me! John's clearly not fit for the job, oh what am I saying? We gotta take down Pride and fast! You think he also has the power to reduce one's pride? No wait that doesn't make sense, and that's way too self deprecating to be Humility.. I don't think he's the only sin in here.."

---

For once George was correct, as Pride and Envy go hand in hand when it comes to having families and friends split apart. "Why didn't we think of this sooner? With our influences combined there is no way anyone will ever agree to work together on anything! It will spread worldwide to all seven continents with the rest of them all caught by those meddling angels, why do people think Sloth is the strongest of us all again?"

"Apart we ain't much, but if we were one whole sin the world will fall at our feet! It was Phil Spector's idea to have us team up, there's three of them so there should be three of us too."

"Ummm yeah! Yeah that was totally my plan, not to have the story be shorter with them skipping over Africa because Envy doesn't suite the place very well." Phil remarked. "They thought they could get around Pride's influence with an insecure idiot? We'll show them!"

However they didn't go unnoticed, as it is Father's day after all. We couldn't have the Lennon boys be in just chapters ten to eleven and leave it at that! "Little do they know we have a couple tricks up our sleeves too."

"DID SOMEONE SAY MY SONS WERE HERE?!?!?!" Yep, right on cue. Even if John wasn't the best dad in real life you can bet he would do anything to make up for it if he lived. "Just leave Phil to me! You guys handle the last sins, let's just say it's personal."

So it was time for an epic showdown of even more epic proportions, while John really wanted the now deceased murderer to pay for what he did, Jules and Sean insisted they help out too. "Ever played Pokémon? Grass is weak against fire!"

Phil paid no mind, as he summoned up more thorns to stab the Rockstar he used to work with. John kept retaliating with blast after blast of fire, not thinking that this may have been a way to stall until he was out of breath. Thankfully Julian picked up on his little trick, blinding him with a flash of his camera.

"AH!! This is a no flash photography zone!!" Phil screamed, stumbling backwards against Stu now as a tiger to lunge at the sin duo. "Ummm, hi?"

He was met with a blast of ice and a sonic scream, but it wasn't enough to deal with the deceased murderer. "We wanted John to have the final blow, and it looks like he's regained some strength from those veggie burgers."

Smirking, John spat out a stream of blue fire at Phil and the sins. "Nothing more than piles of dust now! And I think that's that, we've secured the entire earth from all seven sins and it only took us five years!"

"In author's time anyways, or else we'd all have to be in lockdown like she is.. Wait, does this mean you'll have to go back now? We didn't get to spend much time with you." Sean mumbled. "You can stay a couple extra days right?"

Looking over at his sons, John didn't want to have them watch him go after finally reuniting with him. "I think that can be arranged, it is Father's Day after all." He smirked, giving his two boys a good noogie. "Whaddaya say guys? We have some down time with my sons and Dhani before going back?"

He didn't need to wait for an answer, the angel trio instantly returned to New York to meet up with Dhani. "I remember the day I had him gardening with me, he kept pulling up all the flowers I planted down."

"When Jules was a baby boy I always adored bath time, oh just the scent of the baby shampoo brings me back."

"Daaaaaaaaaaaaad! You're embarrassing me in front of the readers!"

"All part of being a Daddy! I'll let ya know Sean really loved visiting his uncle Elton when he was just a tot, especially when it came to us serenading him to sleep."

The three young men blushed away as their fathers gushed about how they were when they were younger. "Well at least we can say the story ended on a high note as long as it took to write." Dhani chuckled. "Also Stu is a real cool uncle! I bet he would have had kids of his own if he married Astrid."

"It can happen in AU stories after all, hey maybe we can ask the one in charge if we can come on down anytime we want now that the job is done, I know I would like to! Or at least have some way to contact you, we'll soon see in the epilogue."