Chapter 16

As they went overseas down south, all of a sudden they were surrounded by toxic box jellyfish. "Ack! Creepy ass sea creatures that can't die!!" Stu shrieked as he breached out of the water.

"What's up with them? How can creatures that don't have eyes know where we're going?" John wondered as he avoided a shark trying to eat him.

"All I know is that they're more aggressive than usual. Which must mean Wrath is nearby."

But their thoughts were stopped short when more dangerous animals were charging at them. They tried to get onshore of the smallest continent but for some reason there was some sort of force field stopping them. "What's going on here?"

"Wrath must have expected us to come and blocked our way inside."

Then as if things couldn't get any worse, a group of angry people threw anything they could at them.

"Get down!" Diving into the ocean, they hid behind some coral until the humans and jellyfish gave up looking for them. "She won't be happy that we lost them.." They growled as they left.

"Well it looks like we're stuck underwater until we find someway on land. Good thing being angels means we don't have to worry about oxygen."

"Well we could get lucky and Wrath could be somewhere in the ocean."

"Like the Great Barrier Reef? Well that would explain why the sea life is trying to kill us." John remarked as he scurried away from a stingray.

"And she's drawn like a fish in her art Rita made." George added. "And yes, we'll keep breaking the fourth wall until the story is over."

"Just as long as we can finally get it done before 2020. Anyways, we should follow those animals and see where they're going! Maybe they could lead us to her."

Since Stu was the only one who could change, he followed the different animals to a clearing in the reef. "That looks like her.." He thought.

Rising above the sand, Stu saw a red fish with razor sharp teeth and clawed hands rather than fins. "GRAAAAH!!! I can't believe you let those idiots get away!!"

"Well why don't you use their influence on them like them other sins did?" A shark growled.

"They won't be distracted if I do! They'd still be after us but they'll be angrier then!" Wrath explained, strangling the shark.

"Ouch.. I'd better warn the others about her." Stu was about to sneak away from the group but Wrath caught him and forced him back into his usual form. "Ack!"

"Thought you could fool me?! Leatherback sea turtles don't live around here!"

"Damn.. Well excuse me for not being an animal expert!" Stu snapped, trying to lash out at her.

"Take him to the caves! I'll deal with the other two when they arrive."

Meanwhile back with John and George, they were worried since Stu didn't return. "Wrath gotten to him. I'll tear her to pieces if she dares to lay a finger on him!!" John snapped, about to go after her.

"John! Calm down, we can't just go rushing in when we're outnumbered!" George exclaimed, trying to keep him down.

"Well what are we supposed to do huh?!"

"We can free the animals here like we did with the people affected by Avarice. I'm know it could be harder since they can't understand us, but I'm sure Patience has no language barrier."

"Well... Fine.. But after that we go and find Stu! I refuse to stay around if he's in trouble!"

"Don't worry Johnny, we will save him. You just gotta keep your cool, Wrath wants us to be too mad to think straight."

While swimming off, the group didn't even notice the subs that submerged in search for them.