Chapter 15

Sophia's POV

When I was walking back from Starbucks I wasn't looking up. In fact all that I was doing was looking down onto my phone which I was on twitter. Sawyer keeps on texting me that I have to come home or else he will find me and bring me back. What he doesn't know is that I'm walking home right now.

Sawyers POV

"JOEY!" I screamed

"WHAT" He screamed back.

"I'm going to drive around and find Soph"

"Have fun" he said

I walked outside and got into my car. I started driving around the town.

Sophia's POV

As I was walking I see feet in my vision and I bump into the person and fall to the ground on my butt. He helps me up but he looks familiar. I look up to his face and my heart drops.

It's Connor.

"Uh thanks Con-

He cut me off and placed his lips on mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist. He pulled away.

"I want you back baby" he said

"But I have no idea if I can trust you"

"Just let me explain and then I'm positive that you can trust me."

"But Connor, you were in our bed with another girl."

"Well yea I know but it's more than that. Just come home so I can explain." He said

"I don't know Connor. I mean we're broken up now. And Joey and Sawyer have been so nice to me"

"But didn't you say that you still love me?"

"I do but I'm ju-" he cut me off again.

"Did Sawyer kiss you?"

"Yea, that's why I ran out to Starbucks, so I can think things through."

"Oh, so you don't love him?"

"Well I don't really know because I still love you Connor."

"Than come back, we know you want to"

"Kiss me" I said. I missed his lips.

He pulled me close and kissed me. Soft but passionately. I kissed him back. I heard a car roar by and stop but at this moment I didn't care at all. I feel like the only girl in the world.

Sawyers POV

I drive my the sidewalk that leads to the apartment. I see someone kissing another.

I really wish me and Sophie's relationship turns out like tha- HOLD UP.

What I see is Sophia but she was kissing Connor.

Didn't they break up.

I drive fast right to the curb. I get out and walk next to Sophia.

"Hey babe" I say

"Sawyer I'm not your 'babe'" she says back.

"Uh but we're going out" I say.

"No were not if anything me and Connor are. So what we kissed. I didn't feel anything! And that's what I've been trying to figure out. Whether I love you or Connor. But I've made my decision."

I backed up.

Oh great.

Sophia's POV

"What's your decision" Connor looks at me.

Sawyer looks like he's gonna pass out.

"Um I've decided that I want to be with Connor but Sawyer I have to talk to you" I felt so bad.

"Okay let's go talk" he takes my hand and pulls me to the bench.

"Okay Sawy I'm sorry but when I kissed you I didn't feel anything but embarrassment and shame. I don't know why but that does not seem right."

"I understand"

"Really?"

"Yes I do" he's gonna cry. I feel bad.

"You know what Sawyer. Lets make a pact" I say

"What kind of pact"

"Lets say that if we're 30 and single, well get married. Okay?"

"Wow. you would marry me?"

"If I was 30 and single" I say

"Right, yea that was a test"

I laughed and hugged him. He drove off. I mean at least he's happy. I walk back over to Connor who is standing there waiting.

He engulfs me in a hug and kisses me softly.

"Lets go home okay?" He whispers

"Okay there's just one problem"

"What?" he looks shocked.

"My stuff is at Joeys" I laughed

"I'll get it don't worry."

"Thanks baby". I kissed him back.

We walked back to our house with our hands intertwined.

I missed this.

------------------------------------------------

A/N: there. Are you happy?? There back together! Jkjk. There perff. Idk what's happening next so um yea. Ideas?!?

QOTW: Favorite Animal?

Okay

Byee

~Sophie🐠